Predator 2 BD: HOT TOYS After Sales Support

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weyland-Yutani

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Here is an email I sent to HOT TOYS head office :sick:

--------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir/madam,

I recently purchased a HOT TOYS PREDATOR 2 battle damage version in the UK. However, upon assembly of the model the right forefarm shaft broke when attempting to insert in to the socket. I am extremely unhappy about the quality of the product because I did not over force it in anyway! Now the forearm does not fit securely in the upper arm socket and keeps falling out.

The forearm in question is the one which wears the armour with the extendible blades.

I would be grateful if you could give me support in this matter.

I look forward to your response.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anybody have experience of HOT TOYS After Sales Support?

Do I have a hope in hell for a replacement forearm?

Thanks for your suggestions and help.

It'll take some time but I'm sure Hot Toys will have it taken care of. You should take some pics of the damage and have that sent too. Also send it via email and not through customer service on their website (it takes way longer).

Agreed...I got a response through a website submission 2 months after it was sent thru their website. I got a much quicker response when someone else gave me the email of a customer service agent at Hot Toys.

Agreed...I got a response through a website submission 2 months after it was sent thru their website. I got a much quicker response when someone else gave me the email of a customer service agent at Hot Toys.

I'd hate to have to wait months for a response. Would you be willing to send me the email address of the agent?

Here it is: [email protected]
Should take around a week to 10 days for a response.
Hope you get everything sorted out.

That's the email of their Head Office that I used to send the message in my first post. I thought you had a personal email address of someone in Hot Toys. Thanks anyway.

I've also sent the same message via their website. We'll see which one gets responded to first!

Do Hot Toys demand for the damaged part to be sent back BEFORE they send out replacement?

That's the email of their Head Office that I used to send the message in my first post. I thought you had a personal email address of someone in Hot Toys. Thanks anyway.

I've also sent the same message via their website. We'll see which one gets responded to first!

Do Hot Toys demand for the damaged part to be sent back BEFORE they send out replacement?

No I doubt there is a personal email out there...this should be the email everyone is talking about. It should take about 10 days for them to reply to the email and over a month through the messaging system. They may ask for the damaged part back it really depends case by case.

I have a personal email address of somebody working in Hot Toys. If you did not get any response from your emails and need to send an email to someone in Hot Toys personally, do PM me.

I have a personal email address of somebody working in Hot Toys. If you did not get any response from your emails and need to send an email to someone in Hot Toys personally, do PM me.

Would you be willing to post it? I'm sure many could use a more direct contact with Hot Toys, being the Aliens/Predator line is very popular. I haven't had any issues and I'm hoping I don't.

Many thanks for that offer!

I'll wait for about a week and see if I get a response. I'll contact you for the email address if it doesn't.

Again, many thanks for that help!!!!!!!!!!!!! :peace

Luckily I've never had any major probs with HT, but if you use the info@ address, spell out the problem and send a pic of the broken part i'm sure they'll help you out if they can, most people I know who went this route got it resolved.

Medicom on the other hand, cheez. I love their product, but when I had a problem with a Vader lightsabre it took them over a year to send a replacement (and that was after A LOT of emails)!!!

As well as pics they'll probably ask for some sort of receipt of purchase. When my Wolf's leg fell off I had to send the body and broken part back to the seller, who in turn dealt with Hot Toys on the matter. They said they didn't have any spare parts and would repair it. It came back as new, whether it was repaired or replaced.

If I have to send the old one back with receipt I don't think it's worth the bother.

Instead, I've been able to get the whole body (torso, shins, feet, hands and forearms) all for $40 delivered (from Hong Kong) or £20.

Have I been robbed guys! :google

If I have to send the old one back with receipt I don't think it's worth the bother.

Instead, I've been able to get the whole body (torso, shins, feet, hands and forearms) all for $40 delivered (from Hong Kong) or £20.

Have I been robbed guys! :google

you in the u.k ?????????????????

I've been waiting 2 months for a response from them, I wonder why its taking so long?

Over two months wait for a response is not good customer service in my book.

Since these Hot Toys are limited runs I think they need to take good and proper care of their customers. It only makes business sense!

HOT TOYS ARE YOU LISTENING? Probably not...

wow thats a good price if it is genuine

You mean there are fakes out there!? I wasn't aware of the that. I'll post my tears if it's fake.

you in the u.k ?????????????????

Yep, and I love the petrol prices!

OT: That reminds me - my wife complains about my figures and my hobbies but NOT petrol prices, taxes, bill increases etc.. Weird...

Last edited:
Over two months wait for a response is not good customer service in my book.

Since these Hot Toys are limited runs I think they need to take good and proper care of their customers. It only makes business sense!

HOT TOYS ARE YOU LISTENING? Probably not...

You mean there are fakes out there!? I wasn't aware of the that. I'll post my tears if it's fake.

Yep, and I love the petrol prices!

OT: That reminds me - my wife complains about my figures and my hobbies but NOT petrol prices, taxes, bill increases etc.. Weird...

:lol Petrol prices is that the same as gas? Anyways someone on you tube who has a similar problem to mine, said that he waited 2 months for a response from Hot Toys, and I'm at about that if not longer. I sent a follow up email and still nothing. Also when I sent out my first email I sent pictures and a pic of my receipt of where I bought my fig.

Back