Texas Chainsaw fans......check it

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knewby

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just got in this full size bust of Gunnar as Bubba. I seriously doubt SS would have ever tackled this so I had talented artist Jon Fuller work his magic.....Larry

a568_3.jpg

DSC00741.jpg

100_3855.jpg

Thanks....I tried to mimic the scene where Leatherface carves up Franklin

My Heart just did a 360 degree flip:horror and stopped :monkey5...That is so freaken out of this world ^^^^^king Cool. I am also Jealous as a Mofo 10 times the world over.

Congrads knewby, what a awesome piece to have in your collection, i would kill for something like this in my collection...Awesome :google

I just watched this a couple nights ago.
Id have carved that dip^^^^ up too. haha

Now, THAT is the face SS should have used for their PF figure!!

This would be an amazing compliment to my Myers bust, but my wife would have a heart attack. Did this cost you an arm and a leg?

Jon sells them buy-em-now on Ebay for $400......they're foam filled latex with shirt, tie and apron. Not bad in my opinion........................Larry

PS...I paid more but I bought the prototype piece

I think it looks very good.Congrats...:rock...I bet Gruson would have wanted one if he was still into 1/1 busts.

All i got to say,that's scary i couldn't have that full size bust in the house,the Original movie for me is the Scariest :horror looks great.

Last edited:
All i got to say,that's scary i couldn't have that full size bust in the house,the Original movie for me is the Scariest :horror looks great.

Mucho Agee-O! The original was the only scary one. Part 2 was funny and the rest were stupid, up until the remake at least! The Beginning SUCKED!

-CJK

Mucho Agee-O! The original was the only scary one. Part 2 was funny and the rest were stupid, up until the remake at least! The Beginning SUCKED!

-CJK

yep , nothing will ever beat the original.
I have to say though , I was glad to see the franchise relifted , as I was was with Halloween , and now Jason and freddy.

They may be remaking them but in reality they will never be the first movies just like the ongoing sequels wont.

One movie I would love to see resurrected is scream.
Always like that franchise. Would love a 1/6 figure too. :D

Here is a collection shot so you can see the size of the piece.............Larry

100_3866.jpg

AWESOME!!! Where did you get those Halloween heads?? Are they Cemetary Gate masks? I dig the Victor Crowley head as well. I am getting the Victor Crowley statue from Horror Idols in about 6 months or so.

AWESOME COLLECTION!!!!!

Back