Chestburster & Facehuggers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spyda

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey all, im looking for any1 that is willing to part with any 1/6 HT facehuggers or a chestburster

let me know :D

yup, sick huh?

i wonder if pineapple likes tree trunks? :lol :lol :lol ben stiller isn't even a good looking guy, more or less a hot babe. pineapple must need specs.

So basically a you put 3 chestbursters together and that is worth the same as an exculsive wolf cleaner kit:lol

Pineapple genuinely thought Stiller was a chick lol his reaction when he realized his mistake was classic!

saw another one earlier today, its at about £2.00 now but it still has 8 days left :mad:

yeah i know about the whole ebay price thing, iv been scouting one since they were released.. id rather build my own out of playdough

Damn Hot Toys is too good at limiting their production runs and keeping prices way high!I love them and hate them for that.What I would LOVEto see is them do is release blister cards of facehuggers,chestbursters,skulls etc.That would be cool!

that would be sick, but they can just add one to any predator or alien and sideshow sells it as "exclusive"

it would never happen... because i want it to :(

that would be sick, but they can just add one to any predator or alien and sideshow sells it as "exclusive"

it would never happen... because i want it to :(

There is still hope man....the facehugger was originally an exclusive as well. I'm praying they'll release the chest burster with the Geiger Alien or something.

Daaaamn I didnt know these things wurr that expensive, I just got 2 facehuggers and a chestbuster on a trade, I guess I did get a good deal afterall....:horror

There is still hope man....the facehugger was originally an exclusive as well. I'm praying they'll release the chest burster with the Geiger Alien or something.

i guess everyone is the same as me.. :lol i would want to sell mine either

i want a few facehuggers and only one chestburster :monkey3

When action figures were made for Alien: Ressurection, the figure for "Call" came with a hugger and buster and they are very close to 1:6th scale.
The figure for Ripley even came with a queen chestburster. The whole line goes for pretty cheap on eBay, so you could probable get several of any one of these figures for the same price as one HT hugger/burster, and have a small army in no time.

When action figures were made for Alien: Ressurection, the figure for "Call" came with a hugger and buster and they are very close to 1:6th scale.
The figure for Ripley even came with a queen chestburster. The whole line goes for pretty cheap on eBay, so you could probable get several of any one of these figures for the same price as one HT hugger/burster, and have a small army in no time.

they do kinda suck though , I have all those resurrection figures mib.
The facehuggers are ALOT different. :monkey1:rotfl

Back