How much $ have YOU spent??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spyda

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all, i wanna know whats the most you've spent on 1/6 figures?

the most i spent was $400 flat on Chopper Predator and turned it in Celtic.

The most...erm...around 210 shipped for a BD Predator 2 I think, or was that 250?

Either way, if I do win at an auction tonight, it's going to be around twice that amount.

probably around $360 on an Ancient pred which I turned into a Celtic
but I got stung with a customs charge!

Oooh...

At present, the costliest figure in my collection is my FML repainted Predator.

MOST expensive single purchase was the Celtic Predator, which I bought last March for £120 inc. shipping.

Overall, I've spent about £1400 on HT Predators in the last 2 years.

I spent around $300 for the P2 Elder. That said, I purchased the Scar and Celtic for $140 when they released, and all of my other Preds have been at retail or just a bit over. Ohh....I did pay $320 for my Enterbay GOD Bruce Lee.

OK. how about "How much have you spent in TOTAL?"

Now that's a little more interesting and scary...

I just had to break the bank for the Elder, I wanted him too much and I had sold some things at the time, so it was easy to swallow the big price tag. I also paid a pretty big chunk for my Medicom MGS3 Zombie Snake...cant remember how much though, its been awhile.

I do not anticipate paying a small price when I finally get my hands on a p2 elder, but right now funds are a bit low.

When I bought the Elder I couldn't believe I paid that much for him, but was happy because in May, they shot up in price. I bought him back in March or April, I forget.

OK. how about "How much have you spent in TOTAL?"

Now that's a little more interesting and scary...

I totaled it up and I have spent between $2630-2700 on my 1:6 stuff. That said, if I were to sell it, I most certainly would at least get that back or more. As long as its a reasonable investment, which right now it is.

I totaled it up and I have spent between $2630-2700 on my 1:6 stuff. That said, if I were to sell it, I most certainly would at least get that back or more. As long as its a reasonable investment, which right now it is.

Just under $2k for me. I have around 25 1/6th scale figures. Nothing high end.

Back