Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
I know a few threads are already knocking about for this character, but I figured it was worth starting one with all the hi-res pics and spec at the begining.

But when its pics of a half dressed human, female, Predator who bares a resemblance to Angelina Jolie who's gonna complain!

Hot Toys – Hot Angel x Movie Masterpiece Series - MMS 74
AVP - SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO collectible model kit

Hot Toys is proud to announce a brand new product line - HOT ANGEL, featuring sexy female characters in highly detailed outfit.
The debut of the line is SHE PREDATOR – MACHIKO.

SHE PREDATOR – MACHIKO is an original character designed by Hot Toys, inspired by the female character from the AVP comics.

Story behind SHE PREDATOR – MACHIKO project:

With the impact of the first AVP movie, Hot Toys continues the mission of the character- LEX and developed SHE PREDATOR – MACHIKO. MACHIKO is configured as a Human Warrior, recognized by the Scar Predator, who giving her the scars on her face, mask and ALIEN head featured shield. Given the Predator’s strengths and weapons and follow the mission of Predators, SHE PREDATOR- MAHIKO guards and fights against ALIENS………. THE STORY- TO BE CONTINUE …..

This full geared SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO stands approximate 30 cm tall, features a NEWLY developed Hot Toys female body and over 20 points of articulation, a fabric net body suit with detailed armor. It also features:

+ Weapons:
- one articulated shoulder cannons
- Extendable spear
- Closed Shuriken
- Wrist blades

+ Accessories:
- Predator mask features with warrior scar
- Sword with sheath
- Skull necklace
- Neck Wrap
- Alien head featured shield
- Each model comes with Predator skull featured display base

NOTE: Simple assembly required

Release date: Q3, 2008

Artists:
Character Concept by Howard Chan
Character Design by JOSEPH TSANG
Armor and Accessories Sculpt by JOSEPH TSANG
Head Sculpt by YULLI
Head Art Directed by JC HONG

Alien vs. Predator TM & © 2008
Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.

1AVP_ShePredator_Machiko.jpg

2AVP_ShePredator_Machiko.jpg

3AVP_ShePredator_Machiko.jpg

4AVP_ShePredator_Machiko.jpg

5AVP_ShePredator_Machiko.jpg

6AVP_ShePredator_Machiko.jpg

7AVP_ShePredator_Machiko.jpg

8AVP_ShePredator_Machiko.jpg

9AVP_ShePredator_Machiko.jpg

10AVP_ShePredator_Machiko.jpg

11AVP_ShePredator_Machiko.jpg

12AVP_ShePredator_Machiko.jpg

13AVP_ShePredator_Machiko.jpg

15AVP_ShePredator_Machiko.jpg

16AVP_ShePredator_Machiko.jpg

17AVP_ShePredator_Machiko.jpg

18AVP_ShePredator_Machiko.jpg

And here's a shot of that newly developed body.
I think if/wheh they make these available as a base body, a few swap outs might be taking place!

14AVP_ShePredator_Machiko.jpg

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

she looks fantastic. The Dark Knight Batman just got knocked off the top spot for pre order.

Ok I'm getting her... anyone know if play.com or FP (or anywhere else?) in the UK is taking pre-orders for this preda-beehotch? :D

I would think that Play might get her for pre order, but they take sooooooo long to actually get the stock in. Deunan and Briareos have been on pre order since the before the first run was released, and now HT are doing a second run. I think the release date on Play for them is now december.
Better off pre ordering her from a Hong Kong Ebay seller, that's what I'm gonna do.

the machiko chick looks awesome, will definately try and get this one!
wow........talk about a chick with attitude!

great figure... i just can't afford her with all the OTHER stuff Hot Toys is releasing... the dark knight license alone is killing me!!

love the machiko figure. not liking the high heels though. :huh

I'm not betting, I know they will.

I love the high heels idea. It adds to her overall height, so she doesn't look like a ^^^^in' shrimp next to Scar.

I'm guessing Sideshow will put it up for same list price of 159.99 (they did so w/ cleaner version wolf), but if they do, alteregocomics usually discounts sideshow's price by ~10%. Just look at that medicom ghost in the shell motoko figure...list price $175, but they have it for like $157 or so; wolf cleaner 159 but 144 at alterego.

At least that's what I'm hoping, otherwise I'll just go the toys2 route and get it a month earlier than other US etailers. I want this fig, but damn 160 is hard to fork over, especially when the ALIEN fig is likely right around the corner...

Back