Hot Toys- ALIEN- 1/4th scale ALIEN collectible bust spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
My favourite HT bust so far. I love that Ledger 'Joker', but the A L I E N has a special place in my heart!

Hot Toys Collectible Bust Series - HTB05 - ALIEN - 1/4th scale ALIEN collectible bust
l This collectible bust captures the iconic character - ALIEN in the approximately 1/4th scale in fine sculpture
l The plastic bust stands approximate 12 inches / 30 cm tall
l Complete with partial Alien body stand featuring ALIEN logo

Release Date: Q3, 2008

ALIEN TM & © 2008 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved.

1Alien_AlienBust.jpg

2Alien_AlienBust.jpg

3Alien_AlienBust.jpg

4Alien_AlienBust.jpg

5Alien_AlienBust.jpg

6Alien_AlienBust.jpg

7Alien_AlienBust.jpg

8Alien_AlienBust.jpg

9Alien_AlienBust.jpg

10Alien_AlienBust.jpg

Nice rendition of the Alien. I don't think they strived for total movie accuracy, but the sculpt is really top notch and packed with detail!

Looks really good but am i the only one who thinks HT should slow down a bit, people are not made of money. A bit more time between releases please:lol.

You guys think the head sculpt could be close the the 1/6 they're making?

I would almost bet that the sculpts you see on this and the Pred bust will look ALOT like the 1:6 figures when they show up.

I would almost bet that the sculpts you see on this and the Pred bust will look ALOT like the 1:6 figures when they show up.

I think so, too. Those batman/joker busts look exactly like the 1/6 scale figures they announced shortly after. Looks great to me....can't wait to see the full action figure form.

This appears to be more based on HR Giger's artwork than the finished creature. I like it, but won't be getting it.

In terms of 1:6 scale figures, SS has a lot of catching up to do to reach Hot Toys' standard.

In terms of Busts, Hot Toys has a lot of catching up to do to reach SS' standard.

:emperor:emperor:emperor

In terms of 1:6 scale figures, SS has a lot of catching up to do to reach Hot Toys' standard.

In terms of Busts, Hot Toys has a lot of catching up to do to reach SS' standard.

:emperor:emperor:emperor
That is true, and they got a massive amount of catchting up on Gentle Giant in the bust and statue department.

boy I had to go back to page 25 for this thread, anyway postman made a delivery today -

It is slightly taller than than the predator 1/4 bust, really good detail and I do like it. It is better than the predator one thats for sure, no articulation though.

Very nice indeed, will be looking forward to ordering this one when i have the money. Do they all have the egg behind the "ALIEN" logo on the base now ? prefer it without really

it's nice on it's own as a piece of art. but, it doesn't look like the movie and doesn't give me any hopes for the figure to be better.
i'm expecting the worst. starting to look like medicom will get my money instead :/

Yeah, I doubt we'll get a movie-accurate figure like the NECA or Medicom versions... I did send them a lot of reference pics and even ideas on how to minimize the impact of their type of articulation on the sculpt, along with links to threads here and on other boards where accuracy was discussed. Who knows, maybe it helped.

Back