Hot Toys new line - Hot Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
who is the first character from our new product line – Hot Angel. Hot Angel is a line which brings you hot and sexy female characters!

I liked the CyGirls from Takara a few years ago and this sounds like it will be more elaborate. Judging from the first figure - a non-canon female human Predator, they are developing some interesting things. I can see female Terminators, Species like aliens, etc.

What do you want to see from this line?

I think they need to show Sideshow how to make proper female figure bodies. :lecture

WORD! HT needs to show everyone how to do 1:6 females right.

If they are going to use actress likeness for generic figures like their military lines use actors, this could be fun!

This sounds like it could be very interesting, I like the Female Predator and I'll be looking forward to seeing their other 'Hot Angel' offerings.

Marilyn Monroe, Kate Beckinsale, Gwen Stefani, Batgirl, Wonderwoman, and it looks like from some of the pics shown a Laura Croft Angelie Jolie figure maybe next up.

Cat Woman. I passed on the Takara figure because of the doll like face.

Oh, and a female Android Hunter (think Blade Runner) with a Deckard-like gun and trenchcoat but sexy.

Last edited:
Marilyn Monroe, Kate Beckinsale, Gwen Stefani, Batgirl, Wonderwoman, and it looks like from some of the pics shown a Laura Croft Angelie Jolie figure maybe next up.

Now that's a 1/6 figure I'd have no problem getting... Underworld version please (or maybe even a really good Van Helsing one).

I really don't care who they come out with and from what property as long as they use the female celebrities molds. I can already think about the casting possibilities and the ability to tweak them into various likenesses. Just that alone is awesome! :rock

Pfeiffer Catwoman, gateway to Burton Batman figures. I'm good on Bats and the Nicholson Joker, but I'd really like a nice Catwoman and Penguin.

Hands down that would be my choice for Catwoman. I would die if HT made the Pfeiffer version, she was so purrfect! :monkey5 :naughty

350pxmichellepfeiffercahk3.jpg

Where can I find larger pics of the predator girl, like the kind wookster always posts?

Back