SIDESHOW, we want Life Size Heath Ledger as JOKER Bust !!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnapJimmy

Super Freak
Reaction score
What do you guys think? It would be so cool ! :rock

23401790897dfa7dcaccoru7.png

2507416288713c0e3da6bgd6.jpg

2593398613732ed70bc6ogo5.jpg

Sideshow can't have the DC license, even for distribution of Hot Toys, this will never happen.

i know this has probably been answered before but is there a specific reason sideshow has never gotten dc universe licenses? or is it just the way it goes:lol

I've never caught anything official, just gather word, DC seems to keep within it's own lable DC Direct domestic and reaches out to Hot Toys, Medicom and the likes overseas to cover that territory.

I've never caught anything official, just gather word, DC seems to keep within it's own lable DC Direct domestic and reaches out to Hot Toys, Medicom and the likes overseas to cover that territory.

I get the impression that HT licenses directly from Warner Bros. for the movie figures and has nothing to do with DC or DC direct. DCD seems to be very isolated from it's fandom and may not even be completely aware of HT (unlikely I know - but I've heard rumblings to that effect). But for the US DC Direct will never let another collectibles company do something.

I think it's too early to say we want one... What if all the hype is just that and Ledger absolutely sucks as the Joker? I won't know until i see the movie...

I think it's too early to say we want one... What if all the hype is just that and Ledger absolutely sucks as the Joker? I won't know until i see the movie...

Yea that's true; it’s not unprecedented that a summer comic book movie can let you down big time. But he does look good... I think I'm going to do one anyway, its good practice for me.

I feel the same, thats why im hesitant to buy a figure of him. He will probably be badass like we all think but just in case.....

Anyways a life size Joker isnt appealing to me mainly because it would be.......creepy. Characters like spiderman would look cool in a collection but if you turn over and see a giant clowns face smiling at you it would be kinda creepy. Thats just me

Characters like spiderman would look cool in a collection but if you turn over and see a giant clowns face smiling at you it would be kinda creepy. Thats just me

Amen Bro! but you should see some of the creepy stuff I've seen in peoples collections. :horror

i'd like one, but won't be able to afford it until this time next year... grad school is coming next month and with the Wolf bust and CM Predator coming this year i will be trimming my purchases to almost nothing.

I feel the same, thats why im hesitant to buy a figure of him. He will probably be badass like we all think but just in case.....

Anyways a life size Joker isnt appealing to me mainly because it would be.......creepy. Characters like spiderman would look cool in a collection but if you turn over and see a giant clowns face smiling at you it would be kinda creepy. Thats just me

If you are sleeping with any of your busts it's creepy.:horror

I certain well known sculpting duo have done one, but seem to have been hit with a C&D from Warner/DC as it's not visible on their site. Perhaps after the movie furor dies out they'll offer it, or perhaps DCD will.

If you are sleeping with any of your busts it's creepy.:horror

LOL I never said I sleep with busts but I guess I worded it wrong. If you turn and see giant clown face I think it would be kind of creepy. That better?

Your kidding right? :confused:

Venom is one of SS best products ever. :rock

Venom looks cool I guess but I could never buy it and actually put it in my display case. It would bother me too much

I bet you still sleep with the lights on too. :lol

Maybe......:(

Back