Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I'm a New Dad

Darth Critter's Mommy
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Default Re: I'm a New Dad

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

We are both soooooooooo happy for you. If she was born on July 5th it is the same day as my cousin Lesley in Belgium. If she would have been born on July 2nd it would have been on my birthday

I want to see pictures ASAP. How did it go? Long labor? I hope everything went smoothly for your wife. Tell her a big congrats from us.

Hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Super Freak
    Feedback

Super Freak
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    For some reason I read this title as "I'm your new Dad" and was offended. After reading more carefully I believe a congratulations are in order. Congratulations!

Super Freak

Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Congratulations! I have a boy and 2 girls so I know what you mean by how you feel when you look in their eyes.

And I will tell you...that feeling is addictive. It may make you want more kids than you can handle!

Super Freak
    Feedback

Nice vid Phantom broadened my already broad and gave my mum a good laugh.

Hey Ness yes she was born on the 5th july. Will have some pic's up shortly just to make u a liitle bit cluckier if thats at all possible.

My wife had been experiencing some intense itchiness but no rash in the past few weeks so mentioned it to the doc at our weekly checkup.They sent her for a blood test which showed that her liver levels were inflated and could be a major concern to the babies health.

They gave us a few hrs to go home and then they got us to come back in to admit my wife and they then started various methods of inducement over the next 24 hrs.The actual labour was intense but extremely quick with her waters breaking whilst on a walk down the corridor followed by 45 min of contractions then a wheel chair ride to the birthing room.Our daughter was born about 10 mins later that my wife hardly had time to suck on the gas.

So a natural birth that i hope u also have and one that is just as quick and no matter what just remember the end result and you'll suprise yourself at just how strong you lovely ladies are,god love ya's.

Just come back from being at the hosp all day and am now having a nice cold beer listening to some music and i swear it has never sounded sweeter,proud dad.

My Little Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redman View Post
    Just come back from being at the hosp all day and am now having a nice cold beer listening to some music and i swear it has never sounded sweeter,proud dad.

Congrats! And that last sentence almost made me cry.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    45 (100%)

Banned
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    COngrats man. Sounds like you will be a good dad.

congratulations and i wish you the best of luck with you new daughter.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Collection Thread: Hidden Content

Hidden Content