Why does everything Sideshow Star Wars dont go up in value ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Whetter it be 12'', PF, Dio's it seems,except for a couple exception,that everything Star Wars Sideshow has done doesnt retain its after market value......

Give your opinions guys....

I like boys??? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shai that title is almost as bad as some of the things Pitu says.:rotfl

I think it's only the Ex that go up... Also most SW fans can only afford the hasbro figure because they buy everything and it stretches there budget to much to buy real collectibles like these 12" & PF figures...

That's just an idea... I don't know why at all.

Because Star Wars fans are well informed and internet savvy and know about each collectible before it comes out. Therefore everyone who wants one orders it from the initial offering and SSC makes just as many as will sell, maybe a little over. Thus there's no secondary market demand.

With LotR it was very different. They started out with very low editions and most LotR fans weren't in the collectibles world until they saw these pieces. Thus the demand increased and the prices skyrocketed until SSC/W started making enough to fill that demand (and way over on Sauron and Morgul Lord).

That's along the lines of what I was thinking. My exact thoughts were that the people who really want them get them and there are plenty to go 'round.

i think the real question is "why cant shai give up his obsession with what SW fans buy?" seriously you dont even like SW so why do you care. go back to your precious marvel comic books about men in tights.

If you're going to knock Shai leave Marvel out of this. He doesn't represent Marvel y'know. :cool:
sorry bro. im just sick of seeing him pop his stupid head into the SW and LOTR sections to make stupid little remarks when he doesnt even collect the lines. i dont collect marvel, so do you see me in any marvel threads making remarks?

sorry bro. im just sick of seeing him pop his stupid head into the SW and LOTR sections to make stupid little remarks when he doesnt even collect the lines. i dont collect marvel, so do you see me in any marvel threads making remarks?

He loves the negative reaction and feeds off of it. Best thing you can do, is just ignore him. Leave no messages whatsoever. Not giving a ^^^^ means the problem goes away. ^^^^^ing about it won't. I am such a hypocrite. Despite that, if the rest of you follow through, it would take the sport away from Shai posting that kind of stuff. Not that anyone will follow through with it. ;)

He loves the negative reaction and feeds off of it. Best thing you can do, is just ignore him. Leave no messages whatsoever. Not giving a ^^^^ means the problem goes away. ^^^^^ing about it won't. I am such a hypocrite, but it is accurate.
i tried man but i just cant take it anymore. im weak. i can feel the walls closing in around me. and the voices. make em stop. MAKE EM STOP!!!:horror

Damn people quoting me before I edit the dang posts.

Okay, all I can say is for the future. Ignore. You can do it. Besides, there is an ignore feature on these forums.

Whetter it be 12'', PF, Dio's it seems,except for a couple exception,that everything Star Wars Sideshow has done doesnt retain its after market value......

Lack of Variants, Hype, New Films (CW doesn't really count), etc.

These pieces will rise in value naturally as LCS stock/EBay listings dry up over the next few years.

Just be patient.

i think the real question is "why cant shai give up his obsession with what SW fans buy?" seriously you dont even like SW so why do you care. go back to your precious marvel comic books about men in tights.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

:clap :clap :clap

The fact that this thread was started was for more attention seeking from the OP. It wasn't created for any constuctive conversation, it was just an opportunity for this persons sad little views. I don't think I have ever seen a positive contributing post by this person.

Too many choices, the Star Wars market is oversaturated; there are multiple choices of every major character as opposed to the definitive versions.

To a certain degree you see this in Marvel too, the characters with multiple forms tend to increase in value at a slower rate.

Back