Biker Scout Broad-Sided...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedibear

Figuring it out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSTpgR7FXO8

I saw this over at RS....

I hope the gentleman who owns this collection presses charges....
....and circulates this video to every guy in town to stay as far away from these psycho ladies as possible.

On a serious note....they pan the cam around the guy's collection pretty well...
Does anyone here recognize it or know who the owner might be?

Damn! Thats just freaking crazy. I seriously might have to shot gun her to the face.

the guy probably requested a replacement and was told by SS to destroy it so he had the idea for this video....something about their tones when they are talking in the beginning makes me think it was scripted.

Nahhhh, i bet, its the owner of the collection who is filming....he probably has to destroy that trooper in order to have a replacement or something from sideshow..and then ask the girls to make this scenario just to have a nerd response...girls looked like their acting.

Nahhhh, i bet, its the owner of the collection who is filming....he probably has to destroy that trooper in order to have a replacement or something from sideshow..and then ask the girls to make this scenario just to have a nerd response...girls looked like their acting.

copy cat. :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSTpgR7FXO8

I saw this over at RS....

I hope the gentleman who owns this collection presses charges....
....and circulates this video to every guy in town to stay as far away from these psycho ladies as possible.

On a serious note....they pan the cam around the guy's collection pretty well...
Does anyone here recognize it or know who the owner might be?

Wow.... That has to be the most mind numbing thing I have ever seen. I had a look of pure horror on my face the entire time. I can understand her feeling like he could put some cash towards a ring, but taking that route was very ignorant and shows a lack of respect for who her husband is and what he likes.

I mean, I had to propose to my Wife with an empty box with a picture of a ring in it.... That's how broke I was. She didn't smash my stuff, but that is because she has some sense. And I sold Patient Zero to get her ring, just to show how much I cared....

But I digress. I hope the guy presses charges, dumps her ignorant ass and never EVER leaves a stupid woman at his house while he is out on vacation with his boys. I would have been so pissed, I probably would have freakin lost my MIND. :banghead

I don't know if it is fake... it was a girl videotaping the thing. But if it was... GREAT way to go about it. :lol

Just don't know if it would be smart to put it on Youtube and wait for the geek onslaught. We aren't all pencil necks and classic dorks... these days there are collectors who look like Bikers. :lol

Just seems like a very twisted joke to pull... I mean... that ^^^^ was brutal.

Yea there's a girl filming it, twords the end she says "totally had to pause it, I had to pee so bad"

yea there's a girl filming it, twords the end she says "totally had to pause it, i had to pee so bad"

yeah, but still...thats a scenario.....notice they only destroyed a sideshow piece...lollll.....

Seems fake (especially in the beginning of the film). Didn't a freak recently go to Vegas for a Bachelor party? Hmmmmmm. :confused::rotfl:confused:

Yeah, looked fake to me too.

My favorite part: (girlfriends buddy) "how much did this cost" - (girlfriend) "I don't know, maybe a hundred bucks or something.." :lol :lol :rotfl

True but if it is real she is trying to get his attention by taking out the biggest thing in his collection and the one he most likes. Now if he dumped her and this were true I think his collection would of been history if he was stupid enough to let her have the key to the house while he was away.
But your probley right with it being a fake.

Back