Avp - she predator - machiko

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darren1228

Super Freak
Reaction score
Machiko is up fellas!

https://hottoys.com.hk/product.php?cat=15&pid=380

SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO is an original character designed by Hot Toys, inspired by the female character from the AVP comics.

Story behind SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO project:

With the impact of the first AVP movie, Hot Toys continues the mission of the character - LEX and developed SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO. MACHIKO is configured as a Human Warrior, recognized by the Scar Predator, who giving her the scars on her face, mask and ALIEN head featured shield. Given the Predator’s strengths and weapons and follow the mission of Predators, SHE PREDATOR - MAHIKO guards and fights against ALIENS...THE STORY - TO BE CONTINUE......

So I guess she is technically Lex and the Predators gave her the name Machiko. Wicked sword by the way!
Posted all the pics up...I'll leave it to Wooks for the high res pics.

380DSC_5375_s_3x4.jpg
380DSC_5697_s_3x4.jpg

380DSC_5698_s_3x4.jpg
380DSC_5314_s_main1_3x4.jpg

380DSC_5333_s_main2_3x4.jpg
380DSC_5646_s_main3_3x4.jpg

380DSC_5686_s_main4_3x4.jpg
380DSC_5246_s_3x4.jpg

380DSC_5693_s_3x4.jpg
380DSC_5700_s_3x4.jpg

Last edited:
i will take her, but something must be done about those arm joint. yuck! looks way too plasticy

i would think they would have the new smaller boxes with different style graphics on it

Most confusing info ever:

With the impact of the first AVP movie, Hot Toys continues the mission of the character - LEX and developed SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO.

Not that i care about this fig.

GIVE US THE ORIGINAL PREDATOR HOT TOYS!!!!!!!

So does this mean she's an "offical" figure now??? :confused:

I still don't believe it. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think I need more proof. :angelsmil

I don't think it is official until Wookster posts about it and Sideshow announces it. Everyone is out to get me so no way I'm going to order this right now :lol:lol

I don't wanna ruin this thread with all that.. but how do you figure!? People still have no idea what I was talking about and this post actually PROVES what I was saying. THIS is the FIRST OFFICIAL announcement of this figure.. because NOW the figure has a spot on the Hot Toys website with a name, specs, etc. It still doesn't change the fact that when I originally made MY thread it WAS NOT official, and the due date is still "Coming Soon" yet people are STILL selling this figure (One I saw labeled it as "Angelina Jolie".. smh) on EBay for money NOW yet the figure won't be out for a while. But it's still labeled as being "Shipped out within 2 -3 Days of Payment". Riiiiight.

Crazy Land.

I don't wanna ruin this thread with all that.. but how do you figure!? People still have no idea what I was talking about and this post actually PROVES what I was saying. THIS is the FIRST OFFICIAL announcement of this figure.. because NOW the figure has a spot on the Hot Toys website with a name, specs, etc. It still doesn't change the fact that when I originally made MY thread it WAS NOT official, and the due date is still "Coming Soon" yet people are STILL selling this figure (One I saw labeled it as "Angelina Jolie".. smh) on EBay for money NOW yet the figure won't be out for a while. But it's still labeled as being "Shipped out within 2 -3 Days of Payment". Riiiiight.

Crazy Land.

Who gives a ^^^^ if it isnt official. it was shown at a highly coveted toy fair. that is proof enough.

Totally gonna get this!

Slapped up my preorder from Toys2.net just now! YES! Got till October to get the money! YAY YAY YAY!!!! I AM SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy Land.

:lecture :lecture :lecture ohh brother.... :slap not again. :horse

Back