Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast
    Plastic Figure Addict
    Feedback
    Default Re: Avp - she predator - machiko

Quote Originally Posted by Sachiel View Post
    Dark Knight figures? Sideshow can't distribute those because of DC Direct. They would if they could.
    That makes perfect sense. Otherwise, why would HT deliberately cut Sideshow out of the loop with something as popular as TDK, especially with American collectors?
    Hidden Content "We're all in strung out shape, but stay frosty...and alert. We can't afford to let one of those bastards in here." (Corp. D. Hicks, USCM)

Super Freak
    Feedback
    48 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sachiel View Post
    Dark Knight figures? Sideshow can't distribute those because of DC Direct. They would if they could.
    thanks. yes makes sense. guess we'll see thursday.

PALPATINE CRUSADER!!!!
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudshark View Post
    Sorry if I'm repeating myself here, but I'm convinced Sideshow will be offering these and will probably announce it soon. When they do go up for pre-order, I think it's highly likely they'll have an exclusive version, too... but depending on whether or not Hot Toys decides to include a bonus item with this release.

Look for a preview of Machiko: She-Pred in one of the next newsletters... it should only a matter of time now.
    yup...only reason why i havent jumped to order her yet. i'm holding out for an exclusive announcement. i have an extra cleaner Wolf that i bought, but wish i didn't because i have an exclusive on order and wish i saved my money.
    Lifetime member of the Military Order of the Purple Heart
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    Hidden Content

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    I don't think there will be an exclusive version coming. HK buyers haven't mentioned anything about a HT VIP exclusive version so I wouldn't hold your breath for a Sideshow Exclusive version. The previously offered Sideshow Exclusives were all offered to HT VIPs.

PALPATINE CRUSADER!!!!
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    ^^^either way i'm sure SS will have the regular up on their site soon.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    Hidden Content

Man i hope the skull on the base is removable, i didn't think the egg on the Kane and Dallas bases could be removed but i was proven wrong
    Only The Strong Survive

Hidden Content

PALPATINE CRUSADER!!!!
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyda View Post
    Man i hope the skull on the base is removable, i didn't think the egg on the Kane and Dallas bases could be removed but i was proven wrong
    me too, but i am afraid that many people will take advantage of this and charge crazy prices on ebay like the facehuggers are getting.
    Hidden Content

Super Freak
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Having this babe on pre-order. Can't wait to get her
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    Hidden Content ◄ ◄ ◄ Hidden Content ► ► ► Hidden Content

Plastic Figure Addict
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by darren1228 View Post
    I don't think there will be an exclusive version coming. HK buyers haven't mentioned anything about a HT VIP exclusive version so I wouldn't hold your breath for a Sideshow Exclusive version. The previously offered Sideshow Exclusives were all offered to HT VIPs.
    That's basically what we needed to hear to confirm whether or not there would be an exclusive from Sideshow. If the HT VIPs aren't getting one, then we won't be getting one either. There it is guys.

That simplifies things somewhat. Nothing to keep us waiting longer for a release from Sideshow then, unless it's to collect some reward points. I'll just wait till ABC starts taking pre-orders, in that case.
    Hidden Content "We're all in strung out shape, but stay frosty...and alert. We can't afford to let one of those bastards in here." (Corp. D. Hicks, USCM)

Super Freak
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    ABC are taking pre-orders as already mine in with them