Which HT Batman Floats Your Boat More?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty much why I ordered the new DK version. Seeing the figure made me like the suit.

Dark Knight version for me. But being the Bat-fan that I am, I also ordered the Begins suit. :)

The only thing I don't like about the DK Batman is the "football" pads. Otherwise, it's a pretty decent suit. Regardless, I'd assume stick to the Begins version.

I like the DK suit. It looks like Medieval armor... very badass. I too think the shoulder pads are a bit big on the figure, but I think it's because they aren't stuck down like they are on the real suit...

But still, fantastic figure and the only Batman I am buying this year. :rock

I would have to say Dark Knight. In addition to the armor looking more militaristic and high-tech, the figure looks much more flexible and poseable. But in terms of which looks better on-screen, I'm sticking with the original Begins costume.

I'd go with the original suit. To me, it's more classic, reminds me of the Keaton suit, and it represents Bats from both BB and TDK.

Dang it guys, I guess I'm stuck with ordering both. I even asked Unky Davey over pm and he pretty much said if I'm getting into this line, I will need both.

I don't have any Batman figures, so I find the original version of the suit to be more attractive and iconic. That's what I'm getting, along with the tumbler and Joker. If I already had a Batman Begins figure, then I wouldn't bother with the original version, though.

Yeah, for me it was simple. I always loved the Classic Begins outfit and bought one from HT but was unhappy with the HS. So I sold it and picked up a Takara, but although that is a great figure I felt it didn't carry the weight of the figure so I sold that to go back to square one. A Begins Figure done right.

The new HT Cowl base is my only nit and because it came with a Bale Sculpt it was a no brainer. I also have an Andy Bergholtz Bale head which I can use for a BW or maybe another Bale Character (John Connor?) and because I'm getting a Tumbler I felt this was the best route for me. The TDK suit always seemed a bit "busy gothic" to me although HT nailed it. It is a bad ass figure and may represent the Batman suit in future Films but if you're getting a Tumbler I think the Original suit is the way to go. If you're getting a Pod, you have to go with the TDK suit.

Original HT Suit Bats, Joker and Tumbler. I'm happy now.

I don't have any Batman figures, so I find the original version of the suit to be more attractive and iconic. That's what I'm getting, along with the tumbler and Joker. If I already had a Batman Begins figure, then I wouldn't bother with the original version, though.

Same here... The original figure to fit in the tumbler (and a Joker for obvious reasons:D).

I would have to say TDK too, I already have the Takara (still amazing) and now both the original BB and TDK coming.

Screw it, I have every damn thing coming! :D

BB Batman
TDK Batman
Joker
Tumbler
Batpod

.........................broke. :sick

I like the classic look of the Begins suit, but the Dark Knight suit just comes in first. Loving that armoured look. :rock

I would have to say TDK too, I already have the Takara (still amazing) and now both the original BB and TDK coming.

Screw it, I have every damn thing coming! :D

BB Batman
TDK Batman
Joker
Tumbler
Batpod

.........................broke. :sick

:rotfl Oh man, you are "All In". After you see the Film I have a feeling you'll be glad you have all these coming your way. :D

Back