Ok.... Which darth vader do i buy !!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raider

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys im after your opinions..... i NEED darth vader Statue in my collection But as the title says which do i get??????? i allready have darth maul GG statue and leia so the base would match theirs if i went down the same line

Sideshow
71171_image01.jpg

Gentle giant

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CGE9077lg.jpg

Darth_Vader_statue-L.jpg

The only one I saw in person was the GG statue. I was surprised to find that it was unimpressive (most unimpressive). I thought it would be awesome.

I would say the SS pf or Attakus (if you can find one). Keep in mind that both statues will dwarf your existing GG ones.

The GG SW statue that I'm truly impressed with is Boba Fett.

I would say the SS pf or Attakus (if you can find one). Keep in mind that both statues will dwarf your existing GG ones.

Im with DVDVampire on this one, when I saw the GG vader it was a cool statue but i didnt have that impulse to by as I normally do with this kind of collectable SS PF is one of the best ultimately you have to be 100% happy with your final decission.... Happy hunting:emperor

im not sure about attakus, i have the padme statue from them and it does not have the WOW factor..

Im with DVDVampire on this one, when I saw the GG vader it was a cool statue but i didnt have that impulse to by as I normally do with this kind of collectable SS PF is one of the best ultimately you have to be 100% happy with your final decission.... Happy hunting:emperor

actually it really comes down to your personal taste, i for one have the gg one and think the kneeling pose is pretty awesome.....but then again i side with feet1 on going for the ss pf.

Well the Sideshow PF is 1:4th scale... which is pretty big. Not sure on the GG one, but from what I know about their scale for statues... it is not as big as the PF, more close to 6th scale I think.

Gentle Giant is not worthy of comparison to Sideshow - they're more of a haven for ex-Hasbro collectors getting their first taste of "high end". I would skip GG/Attakus altogether and stick to Sideshow. It makes it easier. If you're rich, get the bronze.

I have the GG Vader statue, kneeling. I like it. My wife and I have a small statue collection, though they are kept apart from the sideshow stuff.

The first (i.e. standing) Vader is an awful statue in my opinion, the body proportions are rediculously out of whack, I sold mine after about two days of owning it.

The kneeling Vader is actually pretty cool, not a bad piece at all, and probably my favorite GG statue.

The Sideshow PF will definately set you back more coin, but I think it is worth it.

:vader

Just curious why the Attakus Vader(s) is not an option.

I have all of them and of the group that you are choosing from, definitely the SS PF. The others do not have the same presence. With that being said, Attakus Vader 1 is still the best overall Darth Vader on the market. Lately, I've been seeing more and more of these on eBay so they're not that hard to come by.

I have the SS PF Vader and I love it...Its probably the only piece of SW items that I have that I wouldnt sell...I dont have the kneeling GG, but I do want it, that is a cool piece as well...

But my money is on PF Vader...

As far as the Attakus Vader...I love the first one...but $700-900 for it is alot of $$$...You could get both the SS PF and both GG statues for that price...

ss vader exclusive is the definitive vader statue, no doubts.

Back