Thoughts on a Premium Format Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fett1

Super Freak
Reaction score
:confused:With the PF ANH Vader / PF Boba Fett, what are the thought s on a PF Stormtrooper ??

I like te idea, i'm actually surpirsed that this PF hasn't been done yet.
I'd like to see a Snow Trooper and Tie Pilot PF as well.

I like te idea, i'm actually surpirsed that this PF hasn't been done yet.
I'd like to see a Snow Trooper and Tie Pilot PF as well.

Now your talking,, You can never have enough imperial presence in your collection, these would be awsesome PF,s to have :D

PF 3po and D2 would also rock considering that have pretty much done the rest of the New Hope alliance :r2d2line

I'm waiting for an annoucement so I can buy two (hopefully with differnt poses). :banghead

Actually, it would be pretty sweet if SSC produced all the Trooper Classes as PFs.

:stormtroo
I'm waiting for an annoucement so I can buy two (hopefully with differnt poses). :banghead

Actually, it would be pretty sweet if SSC produced all the Trooper Classes as PFs.

Count Me In.................................................

:stormtroo

A Snowtrooper would show off the power of mixed media very nicely.

Yeah a Stormtrooper PF would be pretty awesome if done right. Its definitely one of the more iconic characters people associate Star Wars with.

I'm waiting for an annoucement so I can buy two (hopefully with differnt poses)

If the exclusive has a different pose than the regular - I'd definitely buy two. OR, even better, maybe they could make the pose variable (like the Scout trooper)!!

PF 3po and D2 would also rock considering that have pretty much done the rest of the New Hope alliance :r2d2line

Of course 3PO and R2 are on top of my list but count Chewie in too;), anyway about ANH PFs they still should make Grand Moff Tarkin, Stormtroopers, Tie Fighter Pilot, Greedo, Jawas (a diorama with 3 Premium Format Jawas would be great, and light up eyes of course), Tusken Raider and Luke X-Wing Pilot (ANH or ESB) IMO than with these additions the ANH PF collection would be sort of complete.

I'll be interested as long as it's not all plastic and $325+.

If it looks amazing and is composed of plastic parts why would it matter what materials it's made from? I just want excellent quality. Plastic or no plastic.

I think that a Storm Trooper wouldn't need platic armor at all. I think they can do what they have done with other cloth and poly PFs. They could make the whole thing out of Poly then add the small amount of fabric used for the undersuit. There would be very little fablic on this so they could do it like that or ever just paint it black and make it an all poly statue. I don't see any reason to use plastic at all.

Of course 3PO and R2 are on top of my list but count Chewie in too;), anyway about ANH PFs they still should make Grand Moff Tarkin, Stormtroopers, Tie Fighter Pilot, Greedo, Jawas (a diorama with 3 Premium Format Jawas would be great, and light up eyes of course), Tusken Raider and Luke X-Wing Pilot (ANH or ESB) IMO than with these additions the ANH PF collection would be sort of complete.

True, that all sounds fantastic to me,,,, now I would just need too scrape up the funds to purchase these if they ever come to fruition...:chew

If it looks amazing and is composed of plastic parts why would it matter what materials it's made from? I just want excellent quality. Plastic or no plastic.

Focus more on the price aspect of my comment instead of the materials and you'll get my point.

I also don't care if it's made of cheaper ABS plastic, I'm just not paying polystone prices for that.

Back