Thor pf exclusive converts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maverick

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got notice today of my conversion, Id cancelled the regular but Im going to find the money for this now, Id regretted cancelling the minute I pressed the button, so we dont have Ramon noodles here its Pot Noodles for us Brits:lol

Congrats on the conversion! Thor looks like its gonna be an awesome statue, and big as well. If I was a Thor fan I would be all over it, but I never followed the character.

Just got notice today of my conversion, Id cancelled the regular but Im going to find the money for this now, Id regretted cancelling the minute I pressed the button, so we dont have Ramon noodles here its Pot Noodles for us Brits:lol

When did you get on the waitlist?

Congrats !!!!! This PF will be a masterpiece !!!

Congrats Maverick, great news :rock :rock
I love Pot Noodles :D
Pot_Noodle.gif

x

I went on the wait list on the day of release, I also ordered the normal version at the same time as there were some left then.

Hope I'm not being too annoying but do you know your exact time? I got on the waitlist the following morning and expect mine to convert shortly.

i remember this newletter specifically. That was when SS was switching over their website and NL showed up about 3 or 4 hours late. Some east coasters and EU's had bailed by that time, then Thor sold out very quickly when it eventually went up.

i remember this newletter specifically. That was when SS was switching over their website and NL showed up about 3 or 4 hours late. Some east coasters and EU's had bailed by that time, then Thor sold out very quickly when it eventually went up.

ordered a thor exclusive. i'm in florida.

I was one of those that went to bed around midnight. Got on the waitlist when I got up. I have NO doubts that it'll convert though.

canceled other pf's to keep my excl. of this one. it appears to be a masterpiece to me and for me the excl. is a must. congrats on the wl conversion!

Back