Bozo the Clown is dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm going to take a moment to be serious. Along with Bob Keeshan's Captain Kangaroo, Larry Harmon as Bozo was one of my fondest early childhood memories. I had a Bozo Bop Bag when I was around 5 years old (one of the original ones), and I still have a mini version on my desk today.

Rest in peace, Larry. And thank you for Bozo. He made us laugh.

Man... I have fond memories of being a kid and watching that show. Really a shame he passed on. :monkey2

I have to agree with the thread title, very sadly hilarious. :lol

My Bozo was Bob Bell. They don't make kids' shows like that one anymore.

I just found out about this. Very sad news. :(

I remember watching the Bozo show every morning as a kid. Bozo was a staple here in the Chicago area. Almost every kid watched that show every weekday morning.

I even got to go to the show and even got picked to playe Bozo Buckets. I didn't win the bike though. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I did though win some kick ass Transformers and a Cobra Rattlor. :rock :rock :rock

I just found out about this. Very sad news. :(

I remember watching the Bozo show every morning as a kid. Bozo was a staple here in the Chicago area. Almost every kid watched that show every weekday morning.

I even got to go to the show and even got picked to playe Bozo Buckets. I didn't win the bike though. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I did though win some kick ass Transformers and a Cobra Rattlor. :rock :rock :rock

You got picked for the Grand Prize Game?!? I am so supremely jealous, I used to practice at home :rock

I loved the Bozo show when I was a kid, and I'm very sad to hear about his death. But it does sound like he lived a good life.

NOT CLOWNS! PLEASE NO CLOWNS!! :google

040527_bozo_ccol.widec.jpg
scary_clown1.jpg

Back