Hot Toys Dutch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rad0324

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im sure most of you have seen these images

https://bp1.blogger.com/_1luLRXKoJM8/SFBx7GWjc6I/AAAAAAAAE0Q/VviIXbT2WNE/s1600-h/dutch.jpg

Is anybody else not feeling the Schwarzenegger head scult? Its not horrible, but it doesnt really look like arnold and why does he have black hair? His hair is not black in the movie. I hope these are early prototypes and they change the head. The face camo is also totally different.

It's the camo and the extra black around the eyes. Wish they would fix this.

Yeah the black around the eyes is really bad, and with the heavy camo you cant see the scruff on his face.

Uh wasn't there a big deal about this or a post about it, and how us talking about said figures was getting them not made? I'm sure they will fix the headsculpt once they get the rights to Arnold's likeness.

Yeah, headsculpt isn't too great, but I think the real value of this figure is going to be the outfit and the fact that we'll hopefully have a body that's portrays Arnold's physique well.
There are some great Arnold headsculpts going around on this board that could replace the HT one, should it be necessary, I think...

Yup already a huge thread on it already. Hot Toys asked that all pics be taken down because they have received final approval from Fox.

Yup already a huge thread on it already. Hot Toys asked that all pics be taken down because they have received final approval from Fox.

Did they get the final approval yet? Sorry when threads get way to long its hard to follow them.

The head sculpt is dead on Arnold - but that may not be the head we're getting. If that's the case, it will look even less like Arnold.

Yeah the sculpt is great in my opinion. I really hope these figures will be released with these sculpts.

Yap! as i know that Hot Toys can't get the final approval with the likeness Arnold's head sculpt,and trust me this is not the final sculpt they will use for production.
we might no hope for the real Aronld-Dutch figure.T.T

So, i can't wait for the HT version,i did mine the custom 12" Dutch figure lately. here some snap shots that took by my cell phone for sharing...
will post more if you guys like it.

hope you will enjoy them.^^

Hey Dude, I use the 12" Wolvrine upperbody plus bbi lower hips and legs.
alot of remove and resculpt work to do.
here is some snap of the progressing shots.

cheers!

doing my own one also but having difficulty tracking down some camo trousers that are big enough around the waist....which ones have you used out of interest ?

doing my own one also but having difficulty tracking down some camo trousers that are big enough around the waist....which ones have you used out of interest ?

I have the same problem when doing my Blaine figure too.
I just found a camo pants that has the extra zipper shield inside the pants.
i need to re-stiching those buttons to suit the waist.

I'd rather buy yours than Hot Toys right now! lol...Good work brother

Yes! same feeling as you have when seeing the HT version, but I trusted that if we know that one is not good enough, thus, why don't we make us myself?
Sometime, Hot Toys really got the big guts to do the best things, however, is about the licensing approval proceed, they can't get the Anrold face license even HT has all greatest sculptor from Korea. T.T

Back