Doom's war room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doomhammer

12 inch nightmare
Reaction score
Ye be warned, my collection is 99% 1/6 military stuff!

Now for the few viewers who didn't run away screaming, on to the pictures:

overview.JPG

Custom figures I was lucky enough to get my hands on:

Kojun's Al Pacino:

IMG_5304.JPG

Boot25's Panzer Commander:

IMG_5309.JPG

Vettius64's Joe Petrucci:

IMG_5312.JPG

Castlebrimstone's Feldgendarmerie & 5th SFG in A'stan:

IMG_5315.JPG

Artyandy's Black Watch Grenadier

IMG_5345.JPG

Mike fisher's Waffen SS NCO:

IMG_5351.JPG

Special thanks to Tracker47 for making me the wonderfull base for my Rork's Drift project:

IMG_5323.JPG

And to Skwerl (who some of you will know as part of Longbowstudios), most headsculpts with a greatlooking paintjob have been done by him.

See it all here

That Carlito's Way Pacino is phenominal, please how the hell do I get one of those??????????? AMAZING! Oh yeah nice collection too!

That Carlito's Way Pacino is phenominal, please how the hell do I get one of those??????????? AMAZING! Oh yeah nice collection too!

I got real lucky :)

Great collection. :D I always imagined you to have more. :confused:

Believe me, there's more. So much that ik makes me nauseus. I stopped counting ages ago but I estimate that a quarter of my 12" collection is on display. I plan to keep it a rotating display so that I can keep the warroom from getting cluttered. Other than that I'm thinking of selling about 1/3 of my figures.
That don't include the customs I bought though, they're all in the showroom permanently.

Due to circumstances I'm forced to slow down the purchases for a year or two, so I'll be spending more time on improving the stuff I have, while keeping an eye out and scoring the ones that are about to sell out.

Thanks for the comments guys :)

The displays are looking great Kev!
That Kujun Carlito is truly a grail piece in any collection! :rock :rock :rock :rock
And I'm drooling over that Napoleonic shelf! :drool I got to get me a Carnot.
IMG_5349.JPG

But it's strange that you hear the exact opposite about Napoleon's stature. :p

I am not into military figures, but those look great!!! And the Pacino is freakin kick ass!!!!

Great Collection, Love the detail and bases on the different soldiers from various theaters, can't wait to see what you have next. Be Cool

Great collection there Doom. You have acquired some awesome pieces. Very cool how you have them displayed.

Wow ... those are some amazing looking figures! I agree with everyone else - that Pacino is so insanely spot on accurate that it's scary. Great collection!

Love the Black Watch Grenadier and the Rork's Drift figure's any chance of more info on them?
Cheers for posting them.

Back