1 per person limit lifted for hobbits! Go get them!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow finally lifted the 1 per person for the hobbits! Everyone who wants to see more 1/6 LotR go buy more hobbits!

Besides you'll need the bodies to make Merry, Pippin and Gimli.

Buy! Buy now! and if you haven't picked up any of the other 1/6 - go buy them too! If SSC is sold out - make sure every retailer is sold out too, if they aren't - buy their entire inventory.

I know people have commented on this previously, but this doesn't bode well for the future of the line if the main characters (and arguably the best toys in the line at that) can't sell out.

I know people have commented on this previously, but this doesn't bode well for the future of the line if the main characters (and arguably the best toys in the line at that) can't sell out.
yup. reminds me of the final days of the buffy line all over again. deja vu. here's to an incomplete SS fellowship, guys.:duff

It's been lifted for awhile. I received 2 of each excl. almost a week ago.

Must have been right after I told them to lift the limit, cause I couldn't put even 1 in my cart just 2 weeks ago because I already had received one.

Here is something interesting about this.

I originally ordered 1 of each of the exclusive Frodo and Sam. AND one of each of the regular.

Sideshow emailed me and told me that they were upgrading my regulars to exclusives. I called them to tell them that I already had exclusives ordered and they said that I could still have the second set of exclusives anyway.

Now, I had to put my account on hold due to a trip that I had to take for work. When I called them to reactivate it, they said there was something goofy and I think they changed the order back to regulars.

I think that anyone else that ordered both may have gotten upgrades and not had them cancelled. I think mine was because they actually had to look at my account specifically to re-activate it. I emailed them to ask if anyone else got their orders upgraded and cancelled like I did.

Back