Favorite Star Wars Planet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Star Wars Planet

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
which is it?

I went with Tatooine. I love it, i loved exploring it in star wars galaxies and i love to read about it and look at pics of it. Some people might think it's boring cause of the just sand etc. but there's so much more to it. I mostly loved the little stories of it in the illustrated SW universe book.

2nd place hmmmm not sure. Maybe Corellia or Alderaan

(I spelled Alderaan wrong in the poll if a mod could fix that would be cool)

I'd have made the poll planets seen in the saga, I voted Mustafar, love a planet that looks like Hell all over.

I've always asked myself which SW planet would be best to live on.

The answer: Naboo

It's pretty and it's ruled by elected queens who are teenage girls, what could possibly go wrong?

I've always asked myself which SW planet would be best to live on.

The answer: Naboo

It's pretty and it's ruled by elected queens who are teenage girls, what could possibly go wrong?

If we both voted for Naboo...why is there only one vote registered for that planet?

Kamino!

Home of the Clones and...how could you not like a planet where the surf is up every day? :)

which planet is it where Jar Jar binks and his people live on?

i went with Hoth. maybe cuz i like snow. i dont know. the hoth sequences are my favorites out of the whole series. plus the name is cool. say it. Hoth. if you eat onions and someones asks you you this same question, you can share your stinky ass breathe with them.

I chose Tatooine because I visited the Star Wars locations in Tunisia (Tataouine is a location there). But my favorite place in SW universe is Bespin Cloud City.

img0338dz8.jpg

Last edited:
i voted for korriban. the sith legacy is there

I voted Korriban as well. Ever since I visited that planet in the Knights of The Old Republic games, it just struck me as a very interesting planet. All the sith legacy buried there fascinated me. Dantooine would be a close second, cause it seemed like a lot of Jedi legacy was there, equal to the Sith legacy on Korriban. Of course I'm taking all this from a video game, but thats why I liked it so much, lots of planets that were never explored in the movies.

i went with Hoth. maybe cuz i like snow. i dont know. the hoth sequences are my favorites out of the whole series. plus the name is cool. say it. Hoth.

Hoth is also the name of the Jedi Master who led the Army of Light against the Lords of the Sith before Darth Bane made the Rule of Two.

Same here.... Love the visual flair of that planet. I'd love to house my collection there, maybe the official DarkArtist Productions facility. :lol

Welcome to my hollowed out painting layer, we're surrounded by rivers of molten hot ""magma"".

Back