Predator 3 vs Aliens 5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aliens 5 or Predator 3

• Aliens 5

Votes: 33 37.9%
  • Predator 3

Votes: 54 62.1%

• Total voters

Spyda

Super Freak
Reaction score
What would you want to see more, Aliens 5 or Predator 3, and im talking about a movie that will add to the top of your Favorites list not another AVP

Aliens 5 but a garrison of USMC giving it large against a Hive throw in some red hot sexy woman for good measure

Well, that's a high concept idea.

There's a good Predator 3 waiting to happen - the renegade Predator concept - but frankly I have yet to see another idea for a decent further Alien, Predator or AVP film which would not be either some sort of rehash of an existing film, or too fannish to appeal to a wide enough audience.

Considering I think they pretty much mucked up the Alien saga I will go with Predator 3.

The poll has been running an even tie for the past 6 votes.
IMO, the past 2 AVP movies have both been Predator films.

Predator 3, and reboot the Alien franchise from Alien 3, basing it VERY heavilly on the Alien books (which are true canon for actually continuining the story in an epic yet creepy way, IMO).

Predator 3, and reboot the Alien franchise from Alien 3, basing it VERY heavilly on the Alien books (which are true canon for actually continuining the story in an epic yet creepy way, IMO).

:slap
Aye.....books arent cannon. And Alien 3 rocks.

Hmmm....then again, I would like another Predator movie. I mean, its pretty hard to screw up the Predator...hmmm...HMMMM...

need a decent Alien movie. Avp was about the Predators. Avp2 was about Wolf and those stupid humans. the Aliens were almost an afterthought.

Alien 5 set on earth where the aliens break out of a lab and overrun a small island. Kinda like Jurrasic Park, but with Aliens. Jeff Goldblum gets sent in with a handful of cocky marines to "kill them all" :rotfl :wacky
Aliens go back to being intelligent and crafty creatures, not just cannon fodder.

To be honest I'm not too bothered if they ever release another movie again .
The classics are here and nothing will beat them.
If I had to choose though it would be alien 5 since the predators basically run both avp movies.

Back