Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Next_Avengers.jpg

New Next Avengers Trailer
posted by Jay Cocrock in Animation at 02:42 PM on 2008.06.30
ShareThis

Over the past few years Marvel and Lionsgate have brought some of Marvel's biggest heroes to the small screen in a series of Direct-to-DVD animated films.

The journey began with "ULTIMATE AVENGERS: THE MOVIE" and continued with "ULTIMATE AVENGERS II: RISE OF THE BLACK PANTHER," "INVINCIBLE IRON MAN" and "DOCTOR STRANGE: SORCERER SUPREME." All of these films were created with the core fan base firmly in mind.

Now Marvel and Lionsgate are exploring new territory by creating a film for both the long time fans and new fans alike in…

Whenever the forces of evil threatened mankind, Earth's mightiest heroes, the Avengers, were there to stop them — until they made the ultimate sacrifice in their final fight with the indestructible robot, Ultron.

But all was not lost, for Tony Stark (Iron Man) kept the children of the Avengers safe and raised them to become the teenage heroes of tomorrow.

Now James (son of Captain America and Black Widow), Torunn (daughter of Thor), Azari (son of the Black Panther), and Pym (son of Wasp and Giant Man) must finish the fight their parents started. Soon the arrow-slinging son of Hawkeye will join their ranks, but it will take more than five teens to destroy the machine that defeated their parents.

If these young heroes have any hope of winning, they must find the missing Hulk and come together as… the Next Avengers!

For long time fans there are many familiar faces and relationships that give weight and meaning to a story that has never been told in the comics, and for young fans this is a place where they can learn of the heroes their parents loved while meeting new heroes they can call their own.

Marvel and Lionsgate are proud to give the fans of the 2008 San Diego Comic Con a first look screening of this incredible new adventure on Friday July 25, at 8:30PM in Room 6A. Seating is extremely limited so bring your friends, family members, and get there early!
Hulk

The screening will be followed by a panel that will include the film's Supervising Producer Craig Kyle, Producer/Supervising Director Gary Hartle, Writer Christopher Yost and some of the voice talent from the film. This will be your only chance to see the film before its September 2, 2008 Blu-Ray and DVD release.

This feels a lot like Marvel's attempt at cracking the Teen Titans market but I'll probably Netflix it anyway.

https://enewsi.com/news.php?catid=194&itemid=13526

LOLLL....Probably aimed at kids but as you can see, even in the future when all heroes are dead, Hulk still F'N rules !!!!!

"Now Marvel and Lionsgate are exploring new territory by creating a film for both the long time fans and new fans alike in…"

I DON'T freakin' think so.

but yeah i'll probably rent it.

These type of comics are aimed for younger age readers. I used to read the Power packs then I came to my senses.

Back