Guess the next PF ... or suggest ..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOE

3 Legged Kurgan
Reaction score
I'm liking the armor PF so far.

I want an Easterling PF.

easterlings1.jpg

I'm thinking maybe its time for another Hobbit, of which Sam would be the most likely.
But I think Legolas or Gimli would be a far better bet.

I want a Legolas next and then a Gimli that somehow connect to one another.

Its actually very in right now to get your Legolas connected to your Gimli. Although you don't stick your Aragorn into your Ringwraths or your Saurons oh and never ever put anything around your Gandalfs.....he'll just take advantage.

I think it'll be a named character, and probably a good guy, to follow the orc.

I'm going to guess Boromir or Legolas.

This would be nice:
boromirOsgiliath2.jpg

Yeah Gimli would be nice but since the PF line has 4 good guys and 2 bad another evil character could be on the cards.I'll go with a wraith-Witchking and if its similar to what Weta brought out you'd think it would sell for sure.:cool:

I think it'll be a named character, and probably a good guy, to follow the orc.

I'm going to guess Boromir or Legolas.

This would be nice:
boromirOsgiliath2.jpg
That would be an easy pass for me. When/if they get around to Boromir, he will either be in Fellowship garb, or else I'll end up with an incomplete fellowship. But then, I'm already running that risk, I guess, since I passed pretty easily on the GTW statue, still hoping (though perhaps only a fool's hope) for a GTG to be made.

Actually, I'd prefer Fellowship garb as well, as would most I'd wager. The "for Gondor" pose and armor are kinda cool though.

I'm hoping the next PF will be Legolas. If not him, then I'm thinking Gimli or Saruman. Theres still quite a few good choices for SS to pick from, so I'm pretty enthusiastic about this line :chew.

C'mon Sideshow, I'm still here, wheres my High Elven Infantryman PF....
:tap :tap :tap

....I think it will be Legolas or Gimli though, I would love Gimli if done right but obviously all the hair may be a problem :dunno
x :D

Back