Amazing Custom Arnold Schwarzenneger Conan Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pacobird

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
My friend, Salvador Larroca, wanted to share these pictures of his custom 1/6 action figure that he made. He not only sculpted the complete figure. He also cast, painted and costumed figure. The muscle body he created is also articulated! It's truly an incredible work of art.

Salva started sculpting a few months ago and would like to get your feedback about his sculpts. However, he is no stranger to the art world. He is a leading penciler for Marvel Comics, and his most recent work is the Invincible Iron Man series. In the past, he has also worked on the X-Men, Spiderman and many other Marvel titles.

The first picture is a WIP pic. The others are of the completed figure. Thanks for looking and sharing your comments.

ConanWIP.jpg

Conan2.jpg

Conan1.jpg

Conan3.jpg

Woah, that is amazing! Brilliant work there. He could teach some of the leading figure manufacturers a thing or two!

Wow, he even created the muscle body himself? Now that is talent.

How poseable is the body? He's only standing in a neutral pose in the photos.

that is incredible to say the least. the last pic is pretty tight. his arm veins look a little big but that would be my only nitpick. otherwise that is a killer custom.

Oh my. That's one delicious figure. Yummmmm!! Yummilicious!!!!!!

His veining is a bit much but still great eye candy.

Last edited:
Looks amazing. What is the purpose of the figure, though? Is it a one-off custom, or is he looking to possibly have it mass-produced. And how the heck do you create a muscle body by yourself? Wow!

Back