Racing Game Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Racing Game Will You Buy?

• Total voters

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
We have been talking for quite a while about each getting a racing game as a change of pace. So which one will you buy? Or are you not interested. Here is the poll. I will play any of the above so I am not voting.

is Motorstorm on Xbox?
I'll race Motorstorm with anybody but Im on PS3 and I didnt think most of you guys mess with games in the PS3

and if anybodys racing NASCAR on PS3 I'll pick that up and join in as well when I can...

is Motorstorm on Xbox?
I'll race Motorstorm with anybody but Im on PS3 and I didnt think most of you guys mess with games in the PS3

Actually most of us do have PS3's. We just prefer the 360. I really like Motorstorm though. I also just bought Gran Turismo.

well if you guys ever have a Motorstorm night Im def in... I play several times a week... same UN as here...

Nascar for me. I'm enjoying the hell out of racing you guys and playing against the CPU aint bad either.

None of the above. Just don't care for racing games.

I thought you were having too much fun with NASCAR 09?

None of the above. Just don't care for racing games.

I thought you were having too much fun with NASCAR 09?

Love the Nascar. I would rather play that than any of the other games. However, I would still like to get a racing game that EVERYONE is into. I bet it would be a ton of fun.

If they came out with Road Rash again, i'd buy that in a heartbeat :rock

MD_Road_Rash.png

I'm not a big Nascar fan, I'm more of an F1 and Rally guy. :eek: Although if I got a comfortable chair I'd have to dust off the XBox 360 Racing Wheel. :wacky The only racing game I have is PGR3 that came with the wheel.

I'm not a big Nascar fan, I'm more of an F1 and Rally guy. :eek: Although if I got a comfortable chair I'd have to dust off the XBox 360 Racing Wheel. :wacky The only racing game I have is PGR3 that came with the wheel.

we had it too, but sold it because we never used it.

I used to play racing games especially GT3 on the PS2 but I just never really got into any of them on the 360. I bought the wheel and tried but just couldn't get into it.

If they came out with Road Rash again, i'd buy that in a heartbeat :rock

MD_Road_Rash.png

Motorstorm seems like the best multiplayer racing game of the bunch IMO.
The games made for banging back and forth and with the bikes & ATVs you can punch each other off their bikes....

Back