Who is your Favorite Predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who is your favorite Predator

• predator

Votes: 42 33.3%
  • predator 2

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • predator 2 elder

Votes: 22 17.5%
  • scar

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • celtic

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • chopper

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • avp elder

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • wolf

Votes: 32 25.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LipSmack

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Movie wise who had you at first glance?
personally i Love the predator 2 elder! he just appears to have so much experience,
and the uber coolness of the original predator

normal predator 2 .
Just always loved his design and weapons. :)
195976~Predator-2-Posters.jpg

celtic predator rocks. alot of people dont like the look of the beefy/chunky preds but they look badass :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I think the predator 2 elder or pred 1 will come top in the poll.
Predator 2 was the best time for stan with the predator imo.
He was comfortable with the overall design and had the confidence to move on to new ideas. It ended with one bad ass result.

Too hard to pick really, but I thought the original Predator was the most menacing of all. My favorite in terms of menace and weaponry would have to be good ol' "Pu$$yface", and then Wolfie for pure style and attitude. (Wolf's weapons were also extremely cool). The P2 Elder had it all in terms of looks, though. He was by far the meanest-looking and had the best personal trophy collection, too. I think I'd pick him if it came down to only one.

Wolf is my favourite overall Pred because we got to see more of a character with him, like when he payed his respects toward the dead pred in the ship, and the whole movie was basically composed of him trying to seek some level of revenge for his fallen comrades.

The Jungle Hunter was portrayed as being rather evil especially in the end when he mimics Billy's laugh while the clock ticks down.

The city Hunter was by far the toughest, I mean he did take a number of shotgun blasts at close-range only to come back for more

I don't really like the onscreen avp1 preds because the design team got so much wrong with them.

So basically I like different things from the different Preds (Excluding AvP1) but Wolf is the most rounded character :D

in one of the deleted scenes from avpr wolf actually puts his finger in the predaliens ass. so this proves that wolf is the first openly gay predator

in one of the deleted scenes from avpr wolf actually puts his finger in the predaliens ass. so this proves that wolf is the first openly gay predator

I knew he was gay anyway... :monkey1

Theres more than one reason he takes his cannons off , there used for wolfs special alone time.

Hell , being up in space all alone ^^^^s your mind up. :lol

I liked Requiem but the Aliens were retarded and the acting sucked although all the humand were fodder anyway!

its kind of sad how the alien and predator franchise has turned into such a bad movie franchise in the last few years that talking about it can turn into a conversation about someone or somethings ass within about 30 seconds. :lol:lol

Back