DIABLO III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I used to play diablo II SO much it was disgusting. Can't wait for this

Last edited:
i used to be a dread player killer. with a hacked god mode, i used to lure players into the dungeon and eliminate them. had quite a collection of ears. :lol

i used to be a dread player killer. with a hacked god mode, i used to lure players into the dungeon and eliminate them. had quite a collection of ears. :lol

You're the bastards that I ignored and never went around. Had my lvl 97 Sorceress, lvl 98 Assasian, lvl 99 Amazon, and a lvl 95 Barbarian in Diablo II. STILL mad that I didn't log in for 3 months and all those characters were deleted. This pissed me off that I never went into the game again. BUT, hopefully Diablo III will be different.

LOL I used to scam all the time for fun. HUCK! HUCK! HUCK!

Last edited:
I don't think a person with a decent computer would HAVE to upgrade. Based on the gameplay videos, it doens't look like it pushes terribley complicated graphics, thought they do look very nice nonetheless.

I was a big Diablo II fan. I never played on-line or multiplayer, just the single player mode but I played it often. Although I was eager for Blizzard to announce Diablo III, I dont' know if I'm willing to upgrade my PC to handle gaming again. I'll have to see the specs before I get it. Either way, I definitely won't be playing on-line and from what I hear it's going to be designed around co-op.

The most fun i ever had gaming was in diablo 2 .... so in 10 years when diablo 3 comes ill be ready :D

Back