I figure it'll probably never happen, but DC vs. Marvel?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anton Phibes

Super Freak
Reaction score
If Marvel and DC could reach some kind of a deal it would totally rock to have a statue series of dioramas based on Marvel Vs. DC. Imagine Superman fighting the Hulk, Daredevil fighting Batman, Spider-man taking on Hawkman or Maybe Namor vs. Aquaman. I think this would be cool. But,alas, a marketing and licensing nightmare that will never come to pass. Maybe some garage kit fodder?:angelsmil

DC and Marvel have found ways to common ground in the pasts, Avengers vs. Justice League not to mention those horrid Amalgam comics. It could happen

You never know... Marvel & DC just shared its first impromptu panel this weekend at Wizard World Chicago!

He was talking about Sideshow pieces:

If Marvel and DC could reach some kind of a deal it would totally rock to have a statue series of dioramas based on Marvel Vs. DC. Imagine Superman fighting the Hulk, Daredevil fighting Batman, Spider-man taking on Hawkman or Maybe Namor vs. Aquaman. I think this would be cool. But,alas, a marketing and licensing nightmare that will never come to pass. Maybe some garage kit fodder?:angelsmil

If they do another crossover any time soon I could see SSC going after that license but until that happens again not sure if it will come to pass.

An SS Vs dio of Superman thunderpunching Sentry in the groin would easily be worth $2,000.

And I'd shell out for it.

DC characters will just make the Marvel characters look boring

Yeah, because the heroes who wear their underware over their pants are so much cooler looking. Sorry, couldn't resist.

I think this would be pretty cool.

Ok skeptical or not....tell me this wouldnt make one KICK ASS diorama!!

hulknet21024x768sa4.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock

Back