• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sideshow Buffy Premium Format EXCLUSIVE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm new to the boards and heard this was the place to come for all things Sideshow. So as the thread title says, I'm looking for a mint Sideshow 1:4 Scale Buffy Summers Premium Format Exclusive (not regular or alternate edition.) If anyone has one that's willing to part with it, let me know. Much thanks.

Don't forget to let us know how you fair....

I definitely will. I've had my fair of share of bad experiences with the Buffy line from Sideshow....well only one, but it was one too many. My Sideshow Angel Premium Format Exclusive came to me in more than one piece....To say the least, I was not a happy camper, esp. with the limited production and all. So if you know anyone who has a mint Sideshow Angel Premium Format for sale PM me please! :horror

I definitely will. I've had my fair of share of bad experiences with the Buffy line from Sideshow....well only one, but it was one too many. My Sideshow Angel Premium Format Exclusive came to me in more than one piece....To say the least, I was not a happy camper, esp. with the limited production and all. So if you know anyone who has a mint Sideshow Angel Premium Format for sale PM me please! :horror

does it have to be an exclusive version?

I am really sorry to hear about your Angel. I would have been crushed if my Angel had arrived to me in pieces. I am very lucky to have had him and Buffy arrive safely. They are very fragile and you just never know. One little slip and they could crumble.

At this time I know no one with an exclusive. I'm sorry. I hope you find what you're looking for. But like I said, don't forget to let us know how you fair. :) Good luck.

O.K. so my hunt for the elusive (mint) Sideshow Buffy PF Exclusive continues....Anybody at all?

Sideshow collectors unite !!!! I need some leads here.... Anybody know of anyone?

Bump. I hate to keep reviving this thread, but I need to find one of these. Post a reply with any leads at all or PM me. Either way, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back