Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default WTB: Sideshow Buffy Premium Format EXCLUSIVE

I'm new to the boards and heard this was the place to come for all things Sideshow. So as the thread title says, I'm looking for a mint Sideshow 1:4 Scale Buffy Summers Premium Format Exclusive (not regular or alternate edition.) If anyone has one that's willing to part with it, let me know. Much thanks.

PM replied....

More PMs answered....Must get closure on this piece ....

Don't forget to let us know how you fair....
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyGirl View Post
    Don't forget to let us know how you fair....
    I definitely will. I've had my fair of share of bad experiences with the Buffy line from Sideshow....well only one, but it was one too many. My Sideshow Angel Premium Format Exclusive came to me in more than one piece....To say the least, I was not a happy camper, esp. with the limited production and all. So if you know anyone who has a mint Sideshow Angel Premium Format for sale PM me please!

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapter 2099 View Post
    I definitely will. I've had my fair of share of bad experiences with the Buffy line from Sideshow....well only one, but it was one too many. My Sideshow Angel Premium Format Exclusive came to me in more than one piece....To say the least, I was not a happy camper, esp. with the limited production and all. So if you know anyone who has a mint Sideshow Angel Premium Format for sale PM me please!
    does it have to be an exclusive version?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefreestufftoo View Post
    does it have to be an exclusive version?
    Yes, Exclusive only.

I am really sorry to hear about your Angel. I would have been crushed if my Angel had arrived to me in pieces. I am very lucky to have had him and Buffy arrive safely. They are very fragile and you just never know. One little slip and they could crumble.

At this time I know no one with an exclusive. I'm sorry. I hope you find what you're looking for. But like I said, don't forget to let us know how you fair. Good luck.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

O.K. so my hunt for the elusive (mint) Sideshow Buffy PF Exclusive continues....Anybody at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter 2099 View Post
    O.K. so my hunt for the elusive (mint) Sideshow Buffy PF Exclusive continues....Anybody at all?
    Bump....Happy July 4th....and by the way, I am still looking for the Buffy Exclusive.