Tonner Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
150.jpg

https://www.cooltoyreview.com/story/front/Tonner_Announces_Lara_Croft_115596.asp

TONNER: Lara Croft Tomb Raider - Legend

Say what you will about Tonner they have hit an impressive one with this one.

211.jpg

Lara Croft, Tomb Raider: Legend® is premiering at Wizard World Chicago tonight at 4pm CDT! Attendees of the show will be purchasing the first 100 of the initial production right!

Ok, wait wait! Start breathing again. In through the nose, out through the mouth. (Better?)

This Guinness Book record holder shall be yours! The 17" tall, captivating curved and elegantly equipped adventurer is looking to dig her way into your collection. Complete with grenades (pins are still in), her iconic shorts and top to get her through the rain forest, and of course her signature semi-automatic side arms! (Please be careful, the safety's are off)

Purchases now, the Legend begins shipping the 3rd week of July. Don't wait, this is no game!

(Your card will be charged at the completion of your transaction and your LARA CROFT character figure will ship to you the third week of July, 2008.)

Price: $124.99

Re: TONNER: Lara Croft Tomb Raider - Legend

I like the face sculpt on that a lot more than Sideshow's. And her...assets are quite a bit bigger.

Wow that is very nice indeed. :rock

Three total on the boards. :lol

Although I've been told mine has the best title. :D

That's actually pretty damn nice!
I would... buy it I mean.

I think this is the first tonner doll that I would actually buy.....
wow, anyone knows where can I get this in Singapore?

Back