Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 90 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast

Default Re: ANH Han Solo - Official picture thread

Quote Originally Posted by barryo View Post
    ............great picture brinn. thats funny as hell. yea, what did you have to do with the clothes?
    and who is that portly ewok ya' got there??? .......
    Oh SURE! Mock my grieving Chewie! Let him hear ya and he'll PULL OUT YER ARMS! I tell ya...!

The clothes, hands, gear and box are saved, since Sideshow is sending a new head and body. I wish I didn't have to waste the figure, but they couldn't just send the head. They are really nice about it!

Great pic Brinn! If they had dropped Han while he was encased in carbonite, this is what it would've looked like!

Quote Originally Posted by Brinn 71 View Post
    Sideshow RULES! I contacted them about the cut in my Han's nose and they are sending a replacement. I had to take a hammer to Han though, so I thought I'd have fun. This IS the Official Picture Thread, after all!

Say what you want about the buck, but MAN they are sturdy. I had to wail on the thing, and it still took some work. Ah well...off to the recycler with it!

Classic

That is the funniest thing ever! Please tell me that this is the picture that you sent to Sideshow as confirmation!
    '

PS_ sent you a PM!
    "Hi there, my name is Dug, my master made this collar so that I may talk...SQUIRREL!...hi there"

Quote Originally Posted by Darthrazz View Post
    That is the funniest thing ever! Please tell me that this is the picture that you sent to Sideshow as confirmation!
    '

PS_ sent you a PM!

THANKS! I sent them a few, and this was one of them!

They have been great and REALLY NICE!

©Fly, All rights reserved
    Feedback
    26 (100%)
    -------------------------------------------------
    A good discussion is like a miniskirt; Short enough to maintain interest and long enough to cover the subject.

Oh, I thought your fiance did that while you were in Vegas!
    LOL!

BTW - Great picture. Glad you had fun with it. Hope SS got a kick outta it as well.

You'll get a note from SideShow in a few days: "Great news! We're able to send you just the head..!"

Quote Originally Posted by QuiGonFishing View Post
    You'll get a note from SideShow in a few days: "Great news! We're able to send you just the head..!"
    DOH!

Naw, they are really good!

And no, my wife didn't get revenge on me through Han but I considered filming something along those lines....

"Its worth, like, $100 or something....."

Lt. Vulture
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    DOH!

Naw, they are really good!

And no, my wife didn't get revenge on me through Han but I considered filming something along those lines....

"Its worth, like, $100 or something....."
    Brinn, that's the Hasbro Chewie with a little reworking done to him correct? I have to say that it is a really good looking Chewie with the work you must've put into him.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Entropy Chicken Hidden Content
    anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, suffering leads to pissy rants on a fan based message board. Hidden Content