ANH Han Solo - Official picture thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
When you get the figure please share some pictures with us!

But you better make sure they're perfectly lit and convey some dramatic statement or you will be Rancored to the point of death.
:monkey4

Heh... it's as if a 1000 voices cried in pain, and suddenly were silenced... What happened????

I was reading pointless posts in that other thread... and all of a sudden... woef! Anyway, the thread will not be missed.

I made the 5000!!!!! Let's celebrate!

What happened to the last thread? I was looking at it and when I went to the next page it said I didn't have permission. Did they lock it? Delete it? Was it getting that out of hand somehow????

I AM THE LAW!!!

judge_dredd_ver1.jpg

My beautiful multiquote post gone....gone....gone forever.....:(

We're waiting for someone to post pictures so we can rip them to shreds. Come on, post pics I DARE YOU!

edit: thanks Kuzeh
let the ripping begin (again)!

Well so no one misses it from the old thread, Kuzeh confirmed, the Stormtrooper blaster was included.

I posted my thoughts on the old thread, what was wrong with the old thread ?

Did it self combust ?

Was there a glitch in the matrix ?

Did someone leave the door open and it ran away ?

WTF ?

Also,
-The gloves are indeed mustard yellow.
-The vest looks great, the shirt, not so much.
-The ESB belt looks better IMO.
-Hair is indeed dark brown with some highlights. Not black.

Also,
-The gloves are indeed mustard yellow.
-The vest looks great, the shirt, not so much.
-The ESB belt looks better IMO.
-Hair is indeed dark brown with some highlights. Not black.

:lecture:clap:clap:clap I have a bad feeling about this!:monkey3:monkey2 I what this to be the best HAN.

Wow, so did it go even more downhill since 4p? I just left work and get home to find it all gone... as if it all happened in a dream :lol

But, for me figure looks pretty good so far and I can't wait to get him on Friday :rock

Back