Predalien Vs Wolf Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spyda

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys im trying to make up my mine if i should buy the AVPR diorama

Dos anyone own one or know a review i can watch/read

*FEEDBACK*

"The piece is cast in high-quality plastic" $180. I don't think this one will sell out everywhere right away. You will probably be able to pick this up cheaper if you wait until sellers can't get rid of them for retail price.:naughty

yeah ill wait, i have HT wolf and predalien 1:6 anyways, i should just build my own hahaha

I guess I'm the only one that really likes this dio.

I've already got it pre-ordered. And am actually pretty pissed it's been delayed again. :banghead

It is not in 1:6 scale. I saw the displayed item at Toy Hunters in Hong Kong and it looks more like 1:8 scale to me.

All said, it is still quite a nice dio but I believe we can probably get it cheaper somtime down the line. With so many other items shipping in the 3rd Quarter, I have no choice but to cancel my pre-order for this item. :banghead

Wow so many people went against it? I was gonna pick one up but had no idea it was closer to 1:8 scale. It does look very detailed and awesome though. Too bad it's not something from a real scene of the movie. I don't remember wolf using his spear at the hybrid without his mask.

He didnt....and the PREDALIEN(not Hybrid...because its not, its a 100% Alien) doesnt, and shouldnt have green blood.

w126082073.jpg

w126082093.jpg

w126082110.jpg

w126082084.jpg

How that dio looks bad is beyond me.

Oh no'z it's not polystone, it sucks!

...I think the only reason people are hating on it is because it's plastic. Still looks awesome to me.

How that dio looks bad is beyond me.

Oh no'z it's not polystone, it sucks!

...I think the only reason people are hating on it is because it's plastic. Still looks awesome to me.

I'm not against what it's made of. I just feel that the likeness is off on the Predalien. it feels like the artist, I love all of his other work, took some creative liberties when sculpting Chet.

If it turns out to look as good as the proto pics, it will be a great dio. Its a little disapointing that it is a little smaller in scale, but it should go well with SS dios.

From the photos i think it looks great, ill just have to take a chance, if i dont like it ill just sell it on ebay :D

Back