How much is a PF exclusive Darth Vader and a PF exclusive General Grievous worth?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Us Sideshow veterans already know this stuff, but there's nothing wrong with helping a newbie...

Not that you are...EX Vader and EX Grievous...:drool:drool:drool...

What you getting your knickers in a twist for sunshine?
Leave this thread alone if you're that upset no?

Us Sideshow veterans already know this stuff, but there's nothing wrong with helping a newbie...

Not that you are...EX Vader and EX Grievous...:drool:drool:drool...

Hehe. Well I was fortunate to get my hands on some good statues. I've been collecting for a few years now, but many of you have done it much longer. I just wish I had known about sideshow and the whole collecting industry sooner! Its great!!!! Expensive, but amazing!

toytracker is far from perfect. You have to sort out a lot of the crap to get any real #'s. ebay's finished auctions is still the best place to look for current market value

toytracker is far from perfect. You have to sort out a lot of the crap to get any real #'s. ebay's finished auctions is still the best place to look for current market value

Ebay, Toytrack, various magazines, none are perfect. That is why they are called "guides", just to give a idea of value.

Ebay is far from perfect. I couldn't anyone to bite here on my Takara Batman for $165 shipped, yet on ebay I sold him for $220 shipped. Does that mean he is worth $220? No.

All the earlier SW PFs look outdated now. They're not worth much to me.

Which ones look outdated? I certainly don't put Vader and/or Grievous in that category.

Back