Marvel Fakes on EBay Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hulk Vs Spidey Fake on EBay

What exactly is the difference here? It looks damn close to a production piece.

Product's description:

1) Hulk vs Spider-man Diorama statue, Not Sideshow but equivalent .

2) Rare!!! Made by same factory that produce original Sideshow's statue. HOW???

3) Paintworks, craftmanship, material , size & workmanship are exactly equivalent to original.

for 50 bucks....I might consider it....we all know its fake...you got to be nuts to give this guy 600 bucks for this!

I hope SS is looking into this from a legal standpoint. Yes they declare its not sideshow, but its obviously the same sculpt. I can't believe there is something they can do about it.... maybe im wrong :confused:

Wow.....a lot of false SSC pieces appearing on eBay now....

That used to be mine :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

it's a great statue i should thank you to for selling it to Rory, it's one of my fav but back to the fake focus :lol :lol the detail on these fakes are way off and people who pay 800 to 900 for fakes are missing out big time on real sideshow statues.

as a kid i loved the hulk show and spider-man show and having this statue takes me back to my childhood thats why when Rory posted that he was selling i jumped at the chance and Rory, made it easy for me and for that i thank him.

That sucks. I remember all the fake ironmans. Sideshow should have ebay take the item off or something.

The paint ops on that are horrible.

How could anybody pay $600 for that?

It is sad that these "fakes" have been popping up. There is obviously some kind of problem that SS needs to fix.

Back