• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB:Hellbaby Bronze statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naptownsithlord

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well i'm new here and thought i would give this a shot and see if anyone has a descent price on one of these.Please send me a pm with prices.

Thanks

Well i'm new here and thought i would give this a shot and see if anyone has a descent price on one of these.Please send me a pm with prices.

Thanks

hellbaby is painted (faux) bronze. i have an artist proof of hellboy done by bowen and mike mignola that is real bronze and it weighs a ton! it includes randy bowens full signature on the underside of the base and comes with a certificate of authenticity. $725 shipped to the u.s.

this is a true one of a kind, as the edition size was only 100. pm if interested.

109965-w300.jpg

hellbaby is painted (faux) bronze. i have an artist proof of hellboy done by bowen and mike mignola that is real bronze and it weighs a ton! it includes randy bowens full signature on the underside of the base and comes with a certificate of authenticity. $725 shipped to the u.s.

this is a true one of a kind, as the edition size was only 100. pm if interested.

109965-w300.jpg

Sorry i should of been more specific i'm looking for the faux bronze hellbaby statue.got one of those by chance?

109965-w300.jpg

Wouldn't it technically be 100 of a kind?

only one artist proof, according to rocky bowen, randy's wife.

109965-w300.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:confused: :confused: :confused:

the numbered editions are consistently selling for $600-$625 on ebay. me thinks the only artist proof should be worth an extra $100. unless you have the exclusive on flipping profit oh mighty flipper king. :rotfl

:confused: :confused: :confused:

the numbered editions are consistently selling for $600-$625 on ebay. me thinks the only artist proof should be worth an extra $100. unless you have the exclusive on flipping profit oh mighty flipper king. :rotfl

I am laughing because you decided to try and sell it to the guy when he was clearly looking for something else. Hell, if I had the cash I would buy it from you. It is a damn nice bust. I was just laughing at how hard you are pushing your sale.

I am laughing because you decided to try and sell it to the guy when he was clearly looking for something else. Hell, if I had the cash I would buy it from you. It is a damn nice bust. I was just laughing at how hard you are pushing your sale.

ah yes, i am caught short of cash and need to move hellboy to buy blade vs. dracula and a couple of other pre-orders. :google

Nice try tyler!

Oh, that hellboy bronze sells for closer to $500-$600 to let you know.

Naptown,

Can I interest you in a Faux Bronze Dooku vs. Yoda for $400?

It is very limited.

22031_press01-001.jpg

Let me know!

:)

Nice try tyler!

Oh, that hellboy bronze sells for closer to $500-$600 to let you know.

how many of those sold were artist proofs? with respect, it seems like your comments were meant to try to disprove my previous statements of the value of this bust, attempting to make me look like i'm not trustworthy, truthful or knowledgeable.

if this was not your intention, i understand and withdraw my comments. if this was your intention....i have only one thing to say.....

middle-finger-of-the-apocalypse.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

LOL

Ok, I did not see it was an artist proof. Price is good.

But just for you,

1077519.jpg

Someone tell me that hand was photoshopped...that is disgusting.

Back