Alone in the Dark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonloop

Super Freak
Reaction score
Couldn't find a thread on this game.

So who is getting it? I plan to, it ships tomorrow. Although so far it is getting mixed reviews, it really seems to be a great survival horror experience. They say it plays like the original survival horror games, which they say causes some adjustment to the control scheme but that doesn't matter. Other than that I haven't heard of any other large complaints. Some glitches here and there, but that is with all games and people always over react with glitches on new releases (like GoW and going through walls).

They say it is about 8-12 hours depending how fast you play through. But the achievements will prob make you run through the game at least twice.

It's a rental for me. I really like the musical score for the game, but it's not enough for a purchase.

Good luck on this game.

How good can a game be when the producers are sueing (sp?) people over negative reviews? :confused:

Where I figure IGN USA will have the review up today. And gamespot within the week, they are usually slow with reviews.

i think i'm gonna rent this weekend when i get back in town. i've always enjoyed playing the survival horror games no matter what series they were.

i'll wait and buy it used for $15...in a few years. too many other games to buy for me.

unrelated question: does sony plan on lowering the prices of any of their games? like a greatest hits deal.

unrelated question: does sony plan on lowering the prices of any of their games? like a greatest hits deal.

I am sure they will eventually. I don't MS started doing their "platinum hits" line till early last year.

Back