Terminator 4 teaser description

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did like T3, and Bale is my favorite actor...however..McG, the horrid idea's(major stupid spoilers, look em up) and PG-freaking13 put me off. Bah.

Okay...Bale is Batman....and now cool future John Connor

Next...

SOLID SNAKE!

christianbalesolidsnakegw9.jpg

those pictures of bale is too skinny around the face to be snake.. when he puts on a few pounds he'd make the perfect snake. look at the promo pics of batman begins.. bale looked like a bear!

Sounds cool to me as well. Maybe McG can wash the taste out of my mouth of his horrible Charlie's Angel films. As long as this one remains grounded in the reality the older films established and ups the ante with lots of action and drama... I will be happy indeed.

those pictures of bale is too skinny around the face to be snake.. when he puts on a few pounds he'd make the perfect snake. look at the promo pics of batman begins.. bale looked like a bear!

I think Bale can play any role. He's a very dedicated actor. Check out his role in The Machinist if you haven't. Heard the guy almost killed himself losing so much weight to fill the part of a man who hasn't slept in a year. And it wasn't even a high budget movie. That's awesome.

ohh yeaa T3 sucked ass !

I hope the bring back BRAD FIEDEL who did the awsome soundtrack for part 1 and 2.

Yeah the orchestral score just didn't work for Terminator. The main theme in the end credits sounded terrible.

Almost everything else about the film was crap too. Bringing back Dr Silberman just to take the pi** was, for me, symptomatic of everything that was wrong with that film.

The good stuff is canceled out by the negative, so it's hard to tell until I actually see a teaser. The goodness of special effects will be my deciding factor.

Back