Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
20080621_c2e7c0dbf888cde829ccNF5fjxD7Sxt4.jpg

20080621_735142830221cd5b3eb60YfAfsbwsMaP.jpg

TDK definitely looks good, but ankle articulation is critical this time around.

Bruce is meh.

Batman looks good. I wonder if it is all rubber or rubber on fabric?

Wayne... no.

Looks good. I can't really compare this and the HT one since there is no good image. But the HT one will most likely have more detail as HT puts a lot more detail into their figures than medicom.....

Can't really judge the Wayne either....

:lol for all those that are all about how naturally the RAH body poses... looks like Wayne has a stick in his ass! :lol

Beautiful Batman. Not sure how it compares to the HT yet, as I haven't seen it as closely, but I like this Batman a bunch. Very nice. And yes, Joker should be taller.

Batman looks very nice, pretty impressive. Bruce looks horrible though, nothing like Bale to me. And don't get me started on the Joker... nice headsculpt though.

I'm sold on Batman. Skip Bruce. I want the Joker headsculpt though, hopefully it can be modded to fit on the HT Joker body and clothes.

Good effort, Medicom.

NOW WHERE'S TAKARA TO BLOW BOTH HT AND MEDI OUT OF THE WATER?

NOW WHERE'S TAKARA TO BLOW BOTH HT AND MEDI OUT OF THE WATER?

At double the price! WOOHOO!

And, I really doubt Takara could trump HT. While their Begins may be better than HT's first issue Begins, HT recognized their mistakes and has now given us the ultimate BB figure. So, no, I don't see HT getting blown out of the water. I'll eat my words if they do.

Back