Who Wants a Free CIII Jerry Vanderstelt Litho?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swabie2424

Super Freak
Reaction score
Who Wants a Free CIII Jerry Vanderstelt Litho?

Well then head over to https://www.galacticbinder.com

You can enter once a calendar day from now until July 7th.

I know Jerry is a member of these forums, and that there's people in this forum that have been looking for this litho forever. It's darn near impossible to get your hands on any more. There hasn't been one up for sale anywhere that I know of in a long, long time. Opportunities to own this (especially for free!) aren't gonna come around too often.

Good luck Freaks!

And a major thanks to Jerry for sponsoring our giveaway!!!! Please PM Dutchart here and thank him!

Also... support Jerry by buying his UNREAL LOTR - Two Towers litho.

vandersteltC3print.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Swabie!!! This print is my holy grail...I've been dying to get one for over a year now. This gives me and others at least some kind of chance. I haven't seen one of these for sale in ages, especially unframed.

Thanks again.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!! I want this this SOOOOOOOOOO F'ing bad!!!

No contest answer necessary. The entry code is:

MASTERPIECE!

(It's right above the picture)

Yeah guys... Holy Grail is about right. These really never do show up on the market. We feel amazingly "blessed" for lack of a better word that we can do this. All the thanks should go to Jerry himself. His generosity is simply amazing.

His LOTR lithos are just as amazing - maybe even more so if you can wap your mind around that. I implore you to pick them up if you have the means. Seriously, some of the best art I own - and I own a lot!

Do we have to be members of that forum to sign up for the contest?

Hey El Roranous... yeah.. you need an account. It's my website though - I'll personally guarantee your info is safe and not being shared with anyone. It's free to join of course and only takes about two minutes.

There's no forums. Your account however gives you extra functions on the site. You can make an awesome personalized directory of your favorite links etc. No more bookmarking mess.

Entered (i think) :chew I don't think i registreret but it said i was in the contest. I just filled out all the stuff it asked for, name, address and all that and gave it a try.

I have wanted this thing for so long. You ****** bags better not take it from me.:monkey2

I think Swabie should just give it me since I didn't spoil the surpise of the site:rotfl:rotfl

swab, if you enter again in say 23.5 hours, will the site let you know or will your entry just not count?

swab, if you enter again in say 23.5 hours, will the site let you know or will your entry just not count?

Nash, it's once a calendar day. So you can enter at 11:59 one night and then 12:01 the next morning - so twice in two minutes. But as long as each one is in its own day... there's no problem.

We just comb through them and discard the cheaters before selecting!

Hey Freaks... remember to get your entries in every day. This contest is let's just say "competetive" - with the number of entries coming in. The more tickets you have in the bowl the better your chance. No brain surgery there.... :D

Back