Friday the 13th Part VIII custom Jason!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok guys, it is DONE. finished the proto today, was challenging... but I am very happy with how he turned out. Here are some pics...

DSCN4548.jpg

DSCN4551.jpg

DSCN4552.jpg

DSCN4555.jpg

DSCN4556.jpg

DSCN4557.jpg

DSCN4558.jpg

DSCN4559.jpg

DSCN4560.jpg

DSCN4561.jpg

The face sculpt is really outstanding..my only little nitpick Josh, would be that he look a bit skinny ...overall a pretty perfect custom !!! :rock

I agree with you there Shai... I am going to have to stuff him a bit more I think. I padded the Hell out of that Buck body, but it is still so thin. I think it's the legs... I will have to add more fluff in there and in the abdomen.

Well, for padding.. I wrapped up some cotton balls in paper towels and taped them onto the figure. Once he is clothed I sometimes just stuff more cotton balls in where I see he might need some bulk.

He looks great Josh, one thing though, the body is a bit undersized. Makes his head look to big.

The costume looks awesome!! And that head sculpt is sick! I really dont think Sideshow could have done any better!

those shoes look really similar to the hot toys jokers shoes.

Yeah I just stuffed it with cotton wool too :lol , thought it was noobish but obviously not !! :rock

Thanks guys... funny thing is... standing next to Part VII, he is exactly the same height and thickness. I think it must be my shots that are making him seem small. Or the contrast of the bright mask and the black clothing... :lol

Thanks guys... funny thing is... standing next to Part VII, he is exactly the same height and thickness. I think it must be my shots that are making him seem small. Or the contrast of the bright mask and the black clothing... :lol

Personally I think he's perfect. Of course any buyer can pad him to their hearts content. Thats the great thing about these kinds of figures.

It's a standard SSC body, same as Part 6 and 7. The clothes are Dragon, gloves are from Sideshow as well. Boots are Dragon... not sure where I got the harpoon from. :lol

I just tried repainting Ripleys eyes and now she looks like cyclops. :lol:lol
I seriously have no idea how you guys do this. Talent !! :rock

I need to keep practicing I guess.
I think this Jason looks perfect too , I have no problems the proportions and will definetely be contacting you about him soon. Finally the jason line will be complete.

I have to be honest though I'm looking forward to myers the most.
I think its the fact a decent 1/6 figure has never been made of him . EVER.
With Jason because there are so many , don't get me wrong I love getting the figures but it just feels more awesome getting a figure of my ULTIMATE horror icon , just in front of leatherface and jason.
The fag in the crimbo sweater is last. :lol

This guy's great! Are you going to be selling him or copies of him? If so, how much? Oh, and I haven't forgotten about our deal with the FvJ Jason and HT P2!

-CJK

Holy ^^^^ DA that is awsome now I need to save up even more so I can get him and roy both.:chew

Well black is slimming :lol I think he looks great, really great weathering on his outfit and the headsculpt is sick :rock

Thanks a bunch guys. I'm happy to be able to help fill in the horror icon gaps in the collections. These figures are going to keep me busy for a long time, and I wouldn't have it any other way. :rock

Last edited:
Yes...YES...YES!!!

Well done again...

The yellow camera comes in handy this time...If that is your usual camera...:monkey1

Back