Hot Toys 1/6 Predator Expanded Universe Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
33f8368aef8af839a441a5bmf8.jpg

Top section of the 2nd column from the right has someone, human sized, holding a Predator spear with an Alien dome over it's left hand. It's too small to tell, but my only guess can be it's Alexa Woods from AVP, but WHY make her, she sucked in the movie, how many people will actually spend $130 or more on her, very strange. If it's not her, I'd sure like to know who it is a it appears to be int hte mix of Alien and Predator figures.

EDIT: It's confirmed now that it's an EU based figure.

10071761270sfy5.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 AVP Alexa Woods???

33f8368aef8af839a441a5bmf8.jpg

Top section of the 2nd column from the right has someone, human sized, holding a Predator spear with an Alien dome over it's left hand. It's too small to tell, but my only guess can be it's Alexa Woods from AVP, but WHY make her, she sucked in the movie, how many people will actually spend $130 or more on her, very strange. If it's not her, I'd sure like to know who it is a it appears to be int hte mix of Alien and Predator figures.

Looks more like the comic-book character, that japanese woman that is part of the Predator group.

I don't think its Alexa at all. Most likely they have delved into the comic line because the alien and predator line is drying up a little.
It will probably be a female character from a comic or even a female pred.

Looks more like the comic-book character, that japanese woman that is part of the Predator group.

Intersting, but seems odd they'd branch off into expanded universe stuff before finishing film based figures.

Whats up with Billy and Dutch being turned around at the bottom?

I know you see who's just two spaces down! Oh yeah, he's coming our way.

-CJK

The girl from the cover you posted? Witchblade? I seriously doubt it.

The best bet is that it is Alexa Woods but the question still remains to why. Although isn't the Queen 1/6 Bust they are doing from AVP? It might accompany that.

Someone had to get a better shot of what is in those cases....I have a feeling there is more there that hasn't been announced....

Intersting, but seems odd they'd branch off into expanded universe stuff before finishing film based figures.

True but HT isn't really moderate in releases. They just keep going..and going...and going:lol.

Whats up with Billy and Dutch being turned around at the bottom?

Both of em are to much for that place! plus they are looking for the Chopper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET TO DA CHOOOOOOOOOPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

either way that chik looks cool!

The girl from the cover you posted? Witchblade? I seriously doubt it.

The best bet is that it is Alexa Woods but the question still remains to why. Although isn't the Queen 1/6 Bust they are doing from AVP? It might accompany that.

Someone had to get a better shot of what is in those cases....I have a feeling there is more there that hasn't been announced....

There is no queen bust, it was a Photoshop fake image.

True but HT isn't really moderate in releases. They just keep going..and going...and going:lol.

Still, the fanbase would love to see Harrigan at least from P2, other humans from ALIENS and ALIEN, more of the army team from Predator, just seems like a disservice to the fans of the line to branch off into non-film stuff while there is plenty of film stuff they could do that fans would want.

Back