What would you say the "Definitive" Batman statue or piece is?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkDaysinVegas

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm very interested in picking up a few Batman statues.

Problem is....there seems to be so many great pieces out there.

What do you think the "definitive" Batman statue/piece is and why?

Help me in discussion and pics...find the best out there!

Last edited:
There are a lot of good ones but nothing I would call definitive like the SSC PFs....even the DCD 1/4 piece left me wanting. My choice?

dcbwbiz2.jpg

Not definitive but the best so far IMHO. Then again, I love Miller's Batman.

that Frank Miller Batman is amazing!!

although not a statue, i'd say the definitive Batman is the new Hot toys one coming out in July.

that Frank Miller Batman is amazing!!

It really is great - I dont collect the BW batman statues, but when this one was annouced I absolutely HAD to get it.

You should note though that the pic is actually the prototype - the actual statue is slightly less detailed.

Its still the definitive piece to date though IMO.

I was going to say the Jim Lee full size, but i realized i hate the facesculpt.

I dont know... maybe the Dark Knight Strikes Back statue after Catgirl is surgically removed from Bat's shoulder?

jul068140z.jpg

I wish I had the Bowen piece. I should have picked it up when it originally came out.

Frank Miller's and Mike Mignola's are two of my favorite pieces. Even though they're non-traditional representations, they look amazing. Pics don't do them justice.

I do like that bowen piece, but i kinda have a disdain for statues with a name of the character on it... i have no reason why.

A lot of the Black and Whites are great pieces, but too small to be "definitive." For me it's either the full size Jim Lee or the original full size Dark Knight Returns (which I got on ebay recently, but it's very old).

Here's the mini version...
0168_1.JPG

I was going to say the Jim Lee full size, but i realized i hate the facesculpt.

I dont know... maybe the Dark Knight Strikes Back statue after Catgirl is surgically removed from Bat's shoulder?

jul068140z.jpg

I own that statue! It's a beauty in person. I got mine for a heeeecccckuva deal as well. But it's one of my favs.

A lot of the Black and Whites are great pieces, but too small to be "definitive." For me it's either the full size Jim Lee or the original full size Dark Knight Returns (which I got on ebay recently, but it's very old).

Here's the mini version...
0168_1.JPG

I always wanted to get that statue, but i heard so many stories about robin breakage during shipping. But this is probably one of the best Bat statues.

I always wanted to get that statue, but i heard so many stories about robin breakage during shipping. But this is probably one of the best Bat statues.

Actually on mine (the full size) Robin was broken off the base, but it was a clean break under her foot and was easily re-glued. Nothing else was broken on her. And I got it on the secondary market - probably a couple of owners before me.

Back