Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
The other thread has turned into a Game thread only,and i thought a Collectible only thread wouldnt be so stupid.Here is Mine:

I ordered my first MGS figures the other day : old snake and raiden! Now for the other ones.. It was bad enought collecting hot toys preds.. now these! Empty wallet time

The other thread has turned into a Game thread only,and i thought a Collectible only thread wouldnt be so stupid.Here is Mine:

DAMN! Very nice MGS Collection. I'm more of a Snake fan than Naked and I'm in the search for a Old Snake RAH figure. Is it worth getting it? Already got the 7inch Medicom figures. Still debating if I should get him. Please help me make up my mind. What is the pros and cons of this figure. Thanks for sharing your pix.

Great SNAKE collection there!

I really want a Medicom METAL GEAR SOLID 2 Solid Snake. That is his definitive look to me!

After playing MGS4, I really wanted an Old Snake figure, so I ordered the Medicom figure. It's not perfect, but it's still a great collectible nonetheless. I really wish Hot Toys would have bought the license, though, seeing what they've done with the Appleseed figures really makes we long for an HT Snake (any Snake).

I'd love one of those Medi MGS3 Snake figures, but damn-all if they're not expensive...:p

Yeah, after playing the game I wouldn't mind having the figure from MGS4.

I am trying to convince myself that I don't need it because the suit was darker in the game. I also would much rather have one of the ones that Rock pictured above.

Nice! you still havent shipped my zombie snake :D, i cant believe Old Snake and Raiden is sold out in bigbadtoystore.com ,someone even bought the broken snake :horror hopefully i find raiden

I am trying to convince myself that I don't need it because the suit was darker in the game. I also would much rather have one of the ones that Rock pictured above.

Yeah, it was a little darker but I'm not sure I want it that badly or not. :lol Like you trying to talk myself out of it.

Nice! you still havent shipped my zombie snake :D, i cant believe Old Snake and Raiden is sold out in bigbadtoystore.com ,someone even bought the broken snake :horror hopefully i find raiden

You would have had it within a week from now if you had completed the mission i gave you:lol

SS has the MGS 4 figure listed in stock. I figure I'll get it now and if I don't like it I can always sell it.

nice collection!!! the Zombie face is my favorite!!! i'm thinking about getting one of the Raiden's since he was a B.A.M.F.!!!! in this game. i'm just afraid that eventually they'll make some 1/4 or other collectible statues of them.

Question about the PS3 MGS Bundle 40G and 80G. Is the 40G more limited? It is the Gun metal gray with the Metal Gear Logo on it. The cost is $600.

Snakes.jpg

You would have had it within a week from now if you had completed the mission i gave you:lol

well ^^^^ing best buy bastards told me they could sign one item per person, so i have 5 signatures on one item :D screw zombie snake, i need raiden, i know hes going to be really hard to find :banghead

Back