What a world

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
I am baffled sometimes at just how stupid some people can be. Check out this picture. They set up check points in Iowa because they deemed some neighborhoods unsafe due to flooding and are trying to keep people out. So I guess they would rather shoot someone and have them die rather then let them go and maybe they die trying to get to their homes? So I ask how dumb is that? If people want to go let them go. Shooting them isn't going to keep them safe. :rolleyes::lol:lol

Also note the guy with the batton out. LOL! Ready to lay the hurt.

t1home.flood.mon.12.ap.jpg

"FREEZE SIR!! If you continue you could be killed because of flooding! If you attempt to continue I am gonna be forced to shoot you!"

I can see people wanting to get to their homes but the problem is that if they let them through 30 mins later they would calling for help and putting other people in danger too.

That's amazing. I'd really hope there is more to the story than "We won't let you drown", but we will shoot or at least beat the ^^^^ out of you.

I can see people wanting to get to their homes but the problem is that if they let them through 30 mins later they would calling for help and putting other people in danger too.

I agree to a point. But shooting them isn't going to help. :gun

They could just say if you go fine but we can't be responsible for your safety. Like the signs at swimming pools that say no life guard on duty swim at your own risk. Maybe they should have armed guards at the pools too to bussa cap in they asses. :gun

They could just say if you go fine but we can't be responsible for your safety. Like the signs at swimming pools that say no life guard on duty swim at your own risk. Maybe they should have armed guards at the pools too to bussa cap in they asses. :gun

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl cops:rolleyes:

I agree. Even if they let them through on their own responsibility you know if they died the family would be suing the gov for letting them through.

not to disagree with you, but they can't do that. even if they let them go home and say they aren't responsible... if someone died or got hurt the first thing they would do was sue the police department.

What do you think they would do if they shot someone? :gun :dunno

Did they shoot him? Is the only reason to have a weapon is to use it?

I'd bet you or I and 99% of everyone else would stop what we were doing if a gun was pointed at us. The threat worked fine I'm sure.

Did they shoot him? Is the only reason to have a weapon is to use it?

The first thing they teach you in military and law enforcement weapons training is do not point your weapon at anything you do not intend to shoot. That is basic weapon handeling instructions. If they do not intend to shoot those people they should not be sticking pistols in their faces.

I just saw on the news that the guy in the truck tried to run a cop over with his truck after being told he couldn't proceed.

Back