Upgraded Jason VII...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys... was doing commission work tonight and wanted to do a quick weathering and mask repainting on my Jason VII. I'm much happier with it now, looks a lot more like Hodder and doesn't seem so clean anymore. Sorry for my yellow toned pics... night time shots all seem to do that on my camera, no matter what I do with the settings. :banghead

DSCN4511.jpg

DSCN4514.jpg

DSCN4512.jpg

DSCN4513.jpg

I'm so glad you're working on Jasons as of late Josh, I said it before and i'll say it again its what you and Sideshow do best! The Jason VII looks perfect IMO, perfect! I love it, it looks so movie accurate its not even funny, the only thing I like about the standard VII mask is that he was trapped in his water grave and in which kind of cleansed his mask to a bright white.

Your custom portrays him in the later part of the movie, excellent! Keep em' coming Josh!

Thanks guys! And Bagels... That is the finished Roy. I posted pics all over the place, there is a thread somewhere in this Horror forum with a whole MESS of pics if you want to check it out. Turned out great in the end. :rock

Looks great Josh, have you seen the set report for the remake over at comingsoon.net they have picture of the new mask.

Also let me know about the Big-Boy body if you want it for your Friday13th Part 2 custom...

Thanks Grange! The mask looks great! It looks like a dirtier Part 3 mask, but not as dirty as FVJ. I love it.

friday_mask_blog08.jpg

As for the Body, I totally almost forgot. I'll send you a PM. You rock bro, thanks again.

I definitely see Hooder in his stature and pose. great Job Josh.

BAD ASS bro
really looks like Kane now
I really wanted to my VII just never got around to it

also whats your pt2??
he looks awesome
and quick question
why is your ptVI flesh tone?

BAD ASS bro
really looks like Kane now
I really wanted to my VII just never got around to it

also whats your pt2??
he looks awesome
and quick question
why is your ptVI flesh tone?

Thanks man! I really wanted to do this one for a long time. I did a version of it a long time ago, but I've come a long way since and wanted to revisit it. I found some good reference of him late in the film and went with that look.

And Thanks on the Part 2... I weathered the Hell out of him, he looks a bit skinny but Grange is gonna help me in that dept... give him a Big Boy body.

DSCN4467.jpg

And my Part 6 is skin tone right now because I got all of the parts online EXCEPT for the body... so he is using a stand in at the moment until I can get a headsculpt made up for under the mask. I plan on redoing all of my current Jason's a bit. Part 3 will probably get a new mask, with the correct sizing and scrapes. Part 6 will get a better mask with leather straps and a head sculpt made for him. I hope to eventually do my own version of Jason Goes to Hell, as the SSC one is waaaay too skinny looking.

awesome bro

I would leave the pt2 small(no Big Boy)
pt2 Jason was smaller then the rest

I personally like the yellow tone to Josh's pics. It gives them an eerie quality, plus I've gotten used to his pics having that tint to them. I took some pics the other day that came out yellowish and immediately thought of Josh's work. :lol

The Jasons (and Roy) look great though. You really improved Pt. 7 with the detail to the mask. Pt. 7 has always been my favorite Jason look since he seemed to be at his worst in terms of decomposition. Made for an awesome look. :rock

I personally like the yellow tone to Josh's pics. It gives them an eerie quality, plus I've gotten used to his pics having that tint to them.

I have to agree there buttmunch , especially with his figures that have a darker side to them , Joker , Jason , etc.
They yellow tint gives it a great atmosphere for some reason. :D:rock

Back