Who should play Captain America?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who should play Steve Rogers/ Captain America?

• Leonardo Dicaprio

Votes: 10 10.1%
  • Matt Damon

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • Brad Pitt

Votes: 14 14.1%
  • Matthew McConaughey

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • John Cena

Votes: 10 10.1%
  • a wrestler

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • An unknown

Votes: 38 38.4%
  • Neil McDonough

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Mark Valley

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
Out of the choices given I say DiCaprio. Believe or not, I'm looking more for acting chops than anything else.

Dave, you forgot Neal McDonough which if I recall alot of people have mentioned as a good person. :tap Now I just have to hope I don't look like an idiot for saying that. :lol

Who is Jared Padelecki?

Out of the choices given I say DiCaprio. Believe or not, I'm looking more for acting chops than anything else.

Ditto...a very good actor can pulled any role he want.^^^^ the naysayers.

Dave, you forgot Neal McDonough which if I recall alot of people have mentioned as a good person. :tap Now I just have to hope I don't look like an idiot for saying that. :lol

Who is Jared Padelecki?

jaredpadalecki9.jpg

Ditto...a very good actor can pulled any role he want.^^^^ the naysayers.

Shai is the man. Listen to his knowledge.

I voted an unknown but Dave could you add Mark Valley to the list?...

From what I read (someone correct me if this isn't true), he is a 1987 graduate of the United States Military Academy and served in Operation Desert Storm.

Is that the guy from Boston Legal? Didn't Alan call him Captain America on occasion?

PS Thanks for the edit on the poll Dave.

I think Mark Valley and Neil McDonough are too old, but perhaps he should go on the list too...

Yeah, Pitt's old - but he's BRAD ^^^^ING PITT!

Folks might recognize him from Boston Legal or the failed Keen Eddie.

1203019629_3011.jpg

I'd say that IS Steve Rogers.

Given the choices, I voted for Damon. He's been solid in every movie I've seen him in.

I agree with Shai. I'd like to see Pitt as Thor. Good choice!

Cap has to look a bit younger than the rest. Not High School younger but a bit younger given the Super Soldier Serum complications. I like Damon but thinking about him in the cowl I don't see it. DiCaprio, say what you will about him, would look good in the mask with his stature and structure.

Torn between Damon and DiCaprio.

Damon has the fighting moves from his work in the Bourne movies but DiCaprio is a little better actor.

If you get the chance Dave I voted unknown but now that you've put Mark Valley up on the poll I'll switch to him.

You know who's a huge movie star, tall and also buff?

Will Smith.

I know they did that whole first Captain America thing at Marvel, but this might be interesting casting.

^^^^ Will Smith.

:lol

Remember Wild Wild West? Will Smith, huge movie star stepping into a role of a white guy because he was so good it wouldn't matter? Remember I Am Legend? It'd be a death sentence on the film. Might as well throw Andy Garcia in there to ensure a bomb. :lol

No need to reinvent the wheel. Its not a race thing its a source material thing.

Leonardo Decrap-O. I used to me think that an actor had to "fit the mold" to play a comic character, but with recent films and major actors like Norton and Downey Jr. taking the lead roles and doing amazing jobs, I think we need a great actor more than we need a great looking actor.

Pitt should be Thor too.

Back